The Planet | Tired of Searching? The best Deals, Network, and Service are HERE.

The Planet boasts and industry-leading 120+ Gbps network, six wholly-owned data centers, friendly customer support, and the best value for your dedicated hosting dollar:

Dual Xeon Sale
    Order one of the servers below with promo code "dx4all" to get incredible savings on a Dual Xeon 2.8 and 3.2 servers!

Intel Dual Xeon 2.8 - IDE
    2x80GB SATA Hard Drives
    2048MB RAM
    2500GB Bandwidth
    Regular Price: $259/mo
    NOW ONLY $147/mo

Intel Dual Xeon 2.8 - SCSI
    2x73GB SCSI Hard Drives
    2048MB RAM
    2500GB Bandwidth
    Regular Price: $269/mo
    NOW ONLY $157/mo

Intel Dual Xeon 3.2 - IDE
    2x73GB SCSI Hard Drives
    2048MB RAM
    2500GB Bandwidth
    Regular Price: $299/mo
    NOW ONLY $197/mo

Check out our Dual Xeon Special link from now through April 30 to get all the details about this limited supply promotion ... Our promotional inventory won't last long.

Double Down: Full Power
    Our classic Double Down promotion is back, and we've cranked it to 11. Get Double Hard Drive Space, Double Bandwidth, or Double RAM for FREE on almost ANY server at The Planet.

If you'd rather double all three, you can take advantage of our special upgrade pricing on these servers as well!

For servers under $200/mo: Double All Three for $47
    For all servers over $200/mo: Double All Three for $37

Visit our Double Down page for details on how to order your new server with double the fun.

Private Racks: No Rack Fees for Your First Month
    Ever stop and wonder what it would be like if you could enjoy pooled bandwidth, back-end connectivity and with the option of Gigabit ethernet? Do you think it’s just a dream? It’s not -- especially now.

For a limited time or while promotional supplies last, The Planet will pay your rack fees for your first month when you order a new private rack or cabinet. That's right ... in your first month as a Private Rack customer, you can save up to $800 (the typical rack fees for a full private rack or cabinet)!

Check out our Private Rack Deal for more information and to contact a sales representative to order your own!
    Kevin Hazard
    Director, Digital Content
    SoftLayer, an IBM Companyhttp://twitter.com/softlayer

Kevin, if i order a server now, could you setup within 2 hours,please? my server is being DDOS, so i have to move, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyaus View Post
    Kevin, if i order a server now, could you setup within 2 hours,please? my server is being DDOS, so i have to move, thanks
    Hi skyaus,

I'm sorry I didn't see your message last night, and I hope you were able to make it through the DDoS with as little downtime as possible. Typically, server setups can take as long as 24-72 hours depending on how many changes we need to make to match your custom order, but our "ready to go" servers are typically available in under one hour. These servers include some of our most popular configurations, so if your needs would be met by one of the servers in the "ready to go" list, we can certainly help you if you run into any similar problems in the future.

Best regards,

-Kevin
    Kevin Hazard
    Director, Digital Content
    SoftLayer, an IBM Companyhttp://twitter.com/softlayer