WHMCS - needs website design?

I'm a new hosting provider and like to know if i buy WHMCS, do i still need to get someone to design my website? or who can i get to integrate a webdesign into WHMCS.. wondering if WHMCS itself is a design that can sell..

cheers

Websites of WHMCS are split in pieces, e.g. header, footer, etc. This can be easily integrated into your design.

Quote Originally Posted by nice-price View Post
    Websites of WHMCS are split in pieces, e.g. header, footer, etc. This can be easily integrated into your design.
    sounds good, do you know where could i look for ppl who have integrated design and whmcs well and good before?

Quote Originally Posted by jedistar View Post
    sounds good, do you know where could i look for ppl who have integrated design and whmcs well and good before?
    If i'm not mistaken a search for "Host Penguin" will return WHMCS integration services. I've never used them myself.

Your original thinking of just using WHMCS to sell your services likely wouldn't work too well. You'll want a homepage and the standard information with WHMCS fully integrated into it.

Best of luck.

There are a number of individuals that can do an integration from your website to WHMCS. It's really not that difficult. I think even WHMCS themselves can manage this.

With the smarty templating system, WHMCS is great for integration.

If you're after a 'website + cart' solution, you might check out AWBS, though they're a bit sloppy on their code/support.

Personally, I'd do the website, THEN get whmcs integrated in, in a secure client area.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by jedistar View Post
    You can make a request in the Design Requests forum
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Doesnt Matt from WHMCS offer that himself?

Matt does offer this. You can find it under the "Services" section on WHMCS's website.

If you do a google search, you can find others that offer this service, and maybe even cheaper than Matt. Matt will take care of you though.
    WebHostingPeriod.com
    Affordable, Reliable Web Hosting.... Period!