Thread: iMountain.com

Thumbs up iMountain.com

I used to be a regular reader here a WHT... but have been a bit busy lately. Back then, I was looking for a new hosting provider because the one I had at the time (Site5.com) let me down.

I have now been with iMountain.com for about 1 year now and I cannot say enough about them. Support is superb, service is great, and downtime has been minimal.

I highly recommend them!

Good to Hear! I have heard some good reviews about them here.

I have been with them since October and I love them as well. I will never need to find a new home for my sites.

I have been with iMountain for about 7 months now. Also can't say enough good things about them. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty for me more than once.

For some reason there have been several recent criticisms about them from other hosts on WHT, but none of that is any reflection on iMountain's top-notch service.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't think you can go wrong with iMountain as your host.

they truly are a great bunch of peoples and their product is simply awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by statman24 View Post
    .....Support is superb, service is great, and downtime has been minimal.

I highly recommend them!
    I have 3 vpses with them for almost a year now
    and say as above "..Support is superb, service is great, and downtime has been minimal."

bob

I'm thinking about signing up with them after reading so many great reviews. I'll have to look into them more. I still love Downtownhost, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mts7 View Post
    I'm thinking about signing up with them after reading so many great reviews. I'll have to look into them more. I still love Downtownhost, though.
    You won't be sorry if you should sign up with them. They are great. Support is the best I have ever had from a hosting company and their network and clustered setup (even for shared) rocks

Quote Originally Posted by statman24 View Post
    I used to be a regular reader here a WHT... but have been a bit busy lately. Back then, I was looking for a new hosting provider because the one I had at the time (Site5.com) let me down.

I have now been with iMountain.com for about 1 year now and I cannot say enough about them. Support is superb, service is great, and downtime has been minimal.

I highly recommend them!
    Greetings Statman24,

Sorry for the late reply, I have not visited here much lately and just noticed your post. Thank you for the kind words and I'm amazed it's already been 1 year for you, I still remember answering your presales questions

We have very few clients from WHT (although lots of competitors ), it's great to see some of our other recognizable clients here. Our constant growth is directly related to our clients, because our clients are the best!
    Last edited by imountain; 04-30-2008 at 11:42 AM.
    :: iMountain.com Solar Powered Hosting - Same location for 20 years
    :: Clustered, HSphere, Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated and Luxury clusters
    :: Specializing in Database clustering and optimization for vBulletin, Joomla and Wordpress sites.