Nocster/Burst Cancellation notice?

How much Notice do I need to give nocster/burst before cancelling?

Not ready to cancell just yet but probably will be at the end of next month. (Moving to co-lo and as i'm in the UK burstnet's datacenter would be a bit far to travel so Won't be using them for Co-lo)

Couldn't find mention of the minimum notice period on their site.

I think it's best to contact them directly about this. What I have seen on their site is that you need to fill in a Service/Feature Cancellation Form and send it back to them. Good luck with it.
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Quote Originally Posted by ServerBoost View Post
    I think it's best to contact them directly about this. What I have seen on their site is that you need to fill in a Service/Feature Cancellation Form and send it back to them. Good luck with it.
    Yep I've seen that as well couldn't find the bit that says how much advance notice to give them.

Don't want to start that ball rolling just yet as I'm not quite ready

I'm quite happy to stay with burst a little longer while I make sure everything is up and running properly on the other machine rather than rush everything.

That gives me time to Make sure I get everything right and the new machine is stable.

It was stated in the TOs you agreed to.

.3 Client may terminate this Agreement at any time for any or no reason upon written notice (via fax, mail, or online cancellation form) to BurstNET™, within twenty-four (24) hours prior or following end of current service term. BurstNET™ may terminate this Agreement at any time for any or no reason upon fifteen (15) days written notice (via fax, mail, or email) to Client, prior to end of current service term. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BurstNET™ may immediately block Client's site or immediately terminate Client's access to and use of the BurstNET™ Service and software; if at BurstNET's™ sole discretion, it deems any information contained in Client's site to violate BurstNET's™ Terms of Service (TOS), BurstNET's™ Basic Policy and Service Guidelines (AUP), or to be otherwise objectionable or offensive or to violate the law, in accordance with Section 4.6 herein. Client's only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any terms, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of BurstNET™ in operating the BurstNET™ Service, any change in the content of the BurstNET™ Service, or any change in the amount or type of fees charged in connection with the BurstNET™ Service, is to terminate this Agreement by delivering notice to BurstNET, effective the day BurstNET™ receives notification of termination or any future date specified which is acceptable to BurstNET™. BurstNET™ may terminate immediately any Client who misuses or fails to abide by this Agreement, BurstNET's™ Terms of Service (TOS), or BurstNET's™ Basic Policy and Service Guidelines (AUP) BurstNET™ may terminate without notice Client's access to and use of the BurstNET™ Service and Software upon a breach of this Agreement. If BurstNET™ denies you access to the BurstNET™ Services, you shall have no right to obtain any credit(s) otherwise due to you. BurstNET™ shall have no responsibility to notify third-party providers/users of services, merchandise, or information, associated with your BurstNET™ Service, nor shall BurstNET™ have any responsibility for any damages that result from the lack of such notification.

Thanks for that... I missed the 24hours part last time.

Surprised it's that short.

You couldn't contact BurstNET, or read the TOS that you agreed to?
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Quote Originally Posted by daejuanj View Post
    You couldn't contact BurstNET, or read the TOS that you agreed to?
    Yes I did read them, but you expect me to remember them.

I just wanted to be doubley sure I wasn't missing anything...

Then why not just contact BurstNET
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
    Then why not just contact BurstNET
    will do