Danica Patrick (Godaddy Girl) wins 1st IRL race - makes history

Good for her!

MOTEGI, Japan (AP) - Danica Patrick became the first female winner in IndyCar history Sunday, taking the Indy Japan 300 after the top contenders were forced to pit for fuel in the final laps.

Patrick finished 5.8594 seconds ahead of pole-sitter Helio Castroneves after leader Scott Dixon went in for a pit stop with five laps remaining. Her final time was 1 hour, 51 minutes, 02.6739 seconds.

"It's a long time coming, finally," Patrick said. "I was managing to save fuel and keep the speed up and when I saw Helio I knew he was the one to beat."
    http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...s-1st-IRL-race
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

i dont know about all this racing stuff but they sure do make her look hot on that crapdaddy site.
    everytime i go there to do something im constantly distracted

I think it's great. She's been a contender for awhile now and the subject of a LOT of anymosity because she's pretty. Other drivers felt she was getting unfair attention.

Whatever the case, I think everyone knew she'd win sooner or later, it's great for her that the pressure is off now and she can just drive.