Question Looking to resell dedicated servers

Hi all,

My hosting business auzziehosting.com is currently looking for a U.S based company that we can resell there dedicated servers, we have plenty of Australian based servers in our data centre but just want to have a U.S based company so we can resell there dedicated servers if we get customers that require a very high amount of bandwidth. I have heard good words about Softlayer will they let us resell does anyone know? being a dedicated server customer, my customers understand that no support is given, only basic things like a reboot etc will be the only support that will be needed for my customers

any recommendations will be great

Thanks..
    - W4 Networks
    www.w4networks.com

Moved to Dedicated Server Forum.
    I support the Human Rights Campaign - http://www.hrc.org/

Equal Love - Marriage Equality for All - Freedom to Marry

try oc3 network u may find something useful there

Thanks

I believe softlayer requires a minimum of 5 servers with them before you can have reseller status. This may have changed however so you might want to email and ask.

Sagonet, Burst, The planet and I believe gnax has one but I've never looked into that one.

Sago is very responsive to inquiries and will help you with anything you may need.
    Burst does end user support if you need that feature.
    The planet, well - they're the planet. Take it as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredMom View Post
    The planet, well - they're the planet. Take it as you like.
    Do i sense some bad experience with them?

Eitherway, Burst may good for you, the network isn't all that great, but they have some decent deals. Other place you can resell for that i have liked in the past is Ezzi. Other then that, if you know a company you like, ask them if they will do a reseller discount with you.

If you experienced in server sales you may look to superbservers.net. You will found reseller program with max 20% discount and conditions for become to reseller program is not so hard. They can setup for your customers servers in two locations (East and West US) and their product price range is about average of SL and Burst prices.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

Another program you may want to check out is The New York NOC...they have a reseller program. contact them to see what their policies are toward it.

You must have one server with Atjeu (who are located in AZ) and then you get great, great pricing.

burst.net is good
    25% discount

just a reminder.. more than discount that you are getting, pay attention to quality of host you are going with.. Am sure for 5-10%, you don't want your clients to call you every alternate day.. Happy Clients are worth much more
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

I highly suggest Limestone Networks... They have a great network and setup times are absolutely awesome. Response times from support are also very good.

www.limestonenetworks.com

They charge more than Burst and don't offer as much of a discount, but the quality of the service and hardware you receive is worth every penny.

I've always found Ryan and Mike in sales to be VERY helpful and are willing to work with you to do whatever they can to make sure you are satisfied.

A big plus is that all of the servers come with remote reboot and you can reboot any of your servers through one control panel. They also offer an API so that you can technically write your own script to offer remote reboot from your client area.
    Daniel | Server Complete, LLC
    Windows VPS // Dedicated Servers // Backup Services
    Wholly owned hardware and self operated network (AS19531) in Jacksonville, FL