High Traffic Dedicated Header

I would like to find an advertiser to fill an excellent slot on my website.

This is the placement:
    http://taylorwilsdon.com/Adplacement.jpg

I would like $100 for a month of dedicated placement. This is a significant price reduction from what I have historically listed at but unfortunately our traffic has dropped over the last few months. This is not to say that you won't receive fantastic results, because it is still a heavily trafficked website and you have prime placement. The asking price is a bargain even on cost per click standards.

You will be advertising on a hugely popular technology blog - perfect for web hosts. Visitors are mostly from the United States, but we have some from Canada and the UK as well. Our previous ad holder was from the UK and reported lower performance but that is to be expected as only a fraction of the traffic is from the UK. This is probably best suited to those in the United States.

This isn't garbage arcade traffic, either. We have excellent traffic with a low bounce rate and high time-on-site. You will be getting clicks from people interested in technology and running their own websites.

Payments by PayPal are happily accepted, and unfortunately we cannot sell to brand new WHT members. No "NSFW" (not safe for work) advertisements and no sites with content considered illegal in the United States. We pride ourselves on being child and work safe, as well as all around clean.

Can I ask if any traffic stats are avaliable?

Sent you a PM, markjut