Question whmcs tickets creation missing in the log?

To those using WHMCS:

Anybody have tickets created and it's missing in the SUPPORT TICKETS MAIL IMPORT LOG? If this happens, it usually means the customer did not get a confirmation email for the ticket creation nor will he/she receive any of the replies you've sent.

Are you experiencing this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Note: this doesn't happen for every ticket. Only a selected few. Weird thing is when I test it, everything is working the way it should be but it does happen.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Have you tried contacting the support team at WHMCS.com ? I could remember a few occasions when I use to use WHMCS of the exact same problem.

I was told if the ticket is submitted directly from the clientarea, it does not get logged.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

It would make sense that Dan is right here.
    If you're logging the tickets via the helpdesk (ie: through a browser), why send a confirmation mail, or log it as a 'email', right?
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details