windows resller hosting?

i googled got resellerchoise.com but they dont allow overselling (cuz all my customers doesn't use more than 2% of their 1GB space) is there any providers out there that allow overselling ? with no limit on the number of accounts?

Thank you

Do you have any preference in control panel?
    By default, Helm calculate disk space and bandwidth usage based on actual usage.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

You may find a few but the questions you need to be asking are how many customers do you. but if you look around these forums you will notice that a few who have gone for oversellers have either had there account suspended or they have been asked to pay for an account upgrade.

I know some hosting companies once you have bought a reseller package you can set your customers to whatever disk space you require as long as you keep within the limits of the reseller account.
    Last edited by uk1host; 04-18-2008 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uk1host View Post
    You may find a few but the questions you need to be asking are how many customers do you. but if you look around these forums you will notice that a few who have gone for oversellers have either had there account suspended or they have been asked to pay for an account upgrade.
    I agree, make sure that the plan is reasonable.
    It's bad business when a host suspends customer's account when their usage is within quota allocated (and of course not violating any terms of service).
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by Chaw View Post
    i googled got resellerchoise.com
    I think you are referring to us "ResellerChoice.com" but you are close enough

they dont allow overselling (cuz all my customers doesn't use more than 2% of their 1GB space) is there any providers out there that allow overselling
    Thats correct,

Sorry but we don't offer a method to oversell our windows hosting services,

We think that when running a windows network you need to keep a close eye on your current and future resource requirements at all times to avoid oversubscribed servers or services down the road. This would be very hard task if we allowed overselling.

I am sure you can find a host that will suit your needs sorry we could not be of help.
    Reseller Choice - Windows Hosting Services Since 2001
    Reliable, Redundant, Performance Hosting
    Reseller - Dedicated - VPS - Cloud - Hyper-V

I recommend PremiumReseller. I've got an account with them and they are a brilliant host, i've had no problems in the last 6-7 months. Support is A+.
    HydraHost Internet LTD
    Providing 100% uptime for the last 18 months.
    Quality affordable hosting. Hosting the UK and beyond!

i don't have a preference in the control panel, currently i have 27 user accounts at enom.com windows hosting plans but they started to provide me lots of problems recently which i want to move to a real reseller hosting provider for windows thats why

help or hpspere it doesn't really matter because in both cases it will be a change for my customers

any of the recommended options above or below offers 24/7 live chat support?
    jodohost.com
    reyox.com
    cartikahosting.com

Consider a host with HELM Control panel if you want to oversell. DNP does not allow overselling.
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

H-Sphere would be your best choice - besides Windows it supports also out of the box Linux, FreeBSD, Dedicated, Exchange, Sharepoint etc.

You should check also Eirca.net - they provide FREE end user support.
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

seems only jodohost offer true 24/7 live chat support?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaw View Post
    seems only jodohost offer true 24/7 live chat support?
    am sure many others do too!

have you looked for hosting offers on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130 if not, then take a look!
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

i am not sure, have a look at alpshost.com