DemoDemo no good - who else is there?

I've always heard that DemoDemo is the best tutorial company to go with. Recently, over a course of 1.5 weeks, our company has contacted them twice about building Flash tutorials for our hosting service, and we have not heard back. So, I am looking for something else. What Flash tutorial building companies would you guys recommend, besides DemoDemo?
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

http://www.demowolf.com

Fast turnaround and I prefer the style of their tutorials.

Alternatively, you could also use something like Camtasia and do it yourself, in case you are using a custom or different cPanel theme than the one shown in those tutorials.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Or another good program to do it yourself is Adobe Captivate i have this program and it works well in building flash simulation/tutorials/training programs.

All though camtasia is also a good program i own that one as well.

But demowolf looks sound i would try them out if your not wanting to do it yourself.
    BlueWire-Hosting - Well priced, and affordable hosting. With a helping staff and blazing support!
    cPanel/WHM RvSkins Fantastico de Luxe 24/7 Support
    PHP5 With Rewrite for PHP4 SiteBuilder Ruby On Rails Perl mySql
    | Custom Plans Available | Resellers | Shared |

"out of topic"

Is there any FREE program like Camtasia? Thank you!
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

Thanks! I will look into DemoWolf! Hopefully, they do custom tutorials. Again, thanks!
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

@Tony, there is not a program that i know of that offers the different features that camtasia offers. Sorry...

@StealthyOne, no problem i hopw you get what you need done.
    BlueWire-Hosting - Well priced, and affordable hosting. With a helping staff and blazing support!
    cPanel/WHM RvSkins Fantastico de Luxe 24/7 Support
    PHP5 With Rewrite for PHP4 SiteBuilder Ruby On Rails Perl mySql
    | Custom Plans Available | Resellers | Shared |

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    I've always heard that DemoDemo is the best tutorial company to go with. Recently, over a course of 1.5 weeks, our company has contacted them twice about building Flash tutorials for our hosting service, and we have not heard back.
    Are you certain you have the right contact info? I've had a couple calls with Vito this week, and I've had no trouble getting through.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Hi Stealthy One:

I apologize for the lack of communication. Perhaps your emails were caught in an overzealous spam filter on our end? I have PMed you. Please reply with more details on the time(s) you emailed us so that I can see if I can find the emails. I pride myself on lighning fast communication, so it concerns me that you have had this experience.

If you are still looking, I would to have the opportunity to earn your business. Please let me know.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    What Flash tutorial building companies would you guys recommend, besides DemoDemo?
    DemoWolf.

As much as everyone on WHT loves Vito, it was Rob from DemoWolf who came out with the subscription idea for tutorials... and I thought that was pure genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H View Post
    As much as everyone on WHT loves Vito, it was Rob from DemoWolf who came out with the subscription idea for tutorials... and I thought that was pure genius!
    Actually, DemoDemo launched the subscription model 2 years ago. My programmer went AWOL on me after launch, and I was forced to take it down due to bugs. And we have been working on relaunch for the past 4-5 months. Relaunch should be sometime very soon.

Vito
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    Actually, DemoDemo launched the subscription model 2 years ago. My programmer went AWOL on me after launch, and I was forced to take it down due to bugs. And we have been working on relaunch for the past 4-5 months. Relaunch should be sometime very soon.

Vito
    Well, we're talking about now... aren't we?

DemoDemo had a rightfully earned stranglehold on the flash tutorial market for a very long time, so it's nice to see some decent competition from DemoWolf. All of the other tutorial providers who advertise on WHT don't even remotely compare in quality to DemoWolf or DemoDemo... so you can't go wrong with either.

Point noted, Pat. I'm just setting the record straight as to who first launched the subscription model.

Vito

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H View Post
    DemoWolf.

It doesn't take a genius to copy a business model and multiple ideas.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    Point noted, Pat. I'm just setting the record straight as to who first launched the subscription model.

Vito
    Ah, you are correct! I redact my previous statement.

Here's your old thread:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=498032

Quote Originally Posted by IHSL View Post
    It doesn't take a genius to copy a business model and multiple ideas.
    I assumed the subscription idea was fresh and stand by my genius comment, although it's now given to Vito.

I loved the service from DemoDemo.

Their tutorials are pretty fast loading. Support is great too.
    WebHosting.com.bd - Web Hosting Bangladesh
    Limited Sites Per Server | cPanel | RVSiteBuilder PRO | Rapid Support | Pay-As-You-Go Reseller
    DomainDokan.com - Domain Registration Bangladesh
    Real-time Registration | Online Control Panel | Rapid Support | Turn-key Reseller

Vito, I understand this is not a sales thread but would you be able to comment on the release date of the subscription option?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhu View Post
    Vito, I understand this is not a sales thread but would you be able to comment on the release date of the subscription option?
    Yes, this is getting perilously close to being a sales thread, but I will reply with limited information. Our basic subscription model is ready for release (and has been for a while), but there are a number of bells and whistles that will make the product quite unique. As much as I am tempted to launch now with the basic model, I have decided to wait until the entire product is ready for launch in order to make a larger impact.

IMO, it will be worth the wait...

Vito

Thanks Vito! I'll wait as long as possible

I'm commenting here based on the threads topic . I had never used demo demo until recently ... Ive spoken to Vito over the years and found him to be a very decent and honorable man , thats says allot in this business. If he says the email got stuck in a spam filter thats what happened.

DemoDemo went above and beyond for me with the purchase of 2 sets totaling 26 tutorials . I am very pleased with the tutorials and was shocked by the speed of my order being filled.

I too am looking forward to this new product launch... don't keep us in suspense much longer Vito
    Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator