Exclamation I need some Website work done. Fairly simple.

I need a designer to add two more pages to our website. It seems that we have lost contact with our designer (Dollar on these forums) and need two more pages created (VPS offers and Affiliates offers) added to our website. We will probably also need the menu bar to be redone so it can hold more links, such as a drop down menu. We will also need to integrate SmarterTools.com icons into our site. We have recently become partners and it is necessary for us to add their icons. The site is done in simple PHP code.

I would like to talk to someone to fully explain what we need done. You can contact me on MSN with [email protected] so we can talk about pricing and what exactly needs to be changed/added. The website that is needing the extra pages and coding done to is is www.dmehosting.com.
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Hey David, I've added you to MSN. Looking forward to speaking with you.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com

I would be interested in talking with you and trying to find a solution that works for you. It doesn't sound like it would be a lot of hard work so please touch base with me if your interested.

hello[at]shouldertree.com

Thanks!

I just email you
    Angel - Guarantee #1 on Google Local Internet Marketing
    Make $42 of any referral with our Partner program