CPU usage 90% and over in a VPS

hi guys

i checked the CPU usage on my vpc tru Plesk and Remote control , bouth stating i got high CPU usage around 89% 90% TO 96% up and down , no program is using the resources they are all in 0% in the process tab , but when you check the Performance it stats 95% , i dont understand what is going on , if you got a suggestion or solution , will be appreciated.
    it's a windows O/S ,vps
    Tv
    Last edited by TvDomain; 04-18-2008 at 01:44 AM.

Issue solved , thank you anyway

You might like to share what caused the problem and how it is resolved

In this way, this becomes a members-helping-members forum

Quote Originally Posted by kakowi View Post
    You might like to share what caused the problem and how it is resolved

In this way, this becomes a members-helping-members forum
    sure kakowi, the vps was so slow and that what made me login using the remote control to check the cpu and memory usage, and that is where i found the cpu usage was between 90% and up there was no program using them resources in my VPS i rebooted many time it did not fix the problem , i had to submit a ticket after no resolution with CSR over the phone they stated that my vps resources was 10% cpu usage, witch was wrong because i was looking at it while i speak to them on phone , but the ticket helped a lot, i got hold of a good tech by email he took a look and found the node was causing the problem , he did not explain exactly what it was but the parent node was using all the resources he had to reboot the node and everything was fine from there, it is nice time to time to check the resources for your vps , something like this could run for days without you pay attention to it