toronto questions

I know that a lot of bandwith providers are at 151 front street, what sort of price range is bandwith like there compared to US locations? Are there any providers which are better for lower commitments?
    About how much are cross connects in 151 front street?
    Are there other popular carrier neutral DCs in toronto?

Bandwidth is respectively more costly in Canada than in the US. Pricing does go down as you commit more. What kind of pricing per Mbit are you exactly looking for?

I know a few datacenters that provide the first cross connect free of charge. You'll probably get more accurate information if you contact the companies directly.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Cool. Initially not a lot (~10mbs range). I'm just trying to get a general idea of what the prices are like so I don't over pay too much.

Well, don't expect prices to be as low as they are in the US. Prices can go as high as $150 per Mbit in Canada depending on the network/providers. I've seen a few that charge $30 to $60 which is about average.

Again, what you should do is contact the datacenter directly and see what kind of pricing they can give you.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services