Looking for unique, creative advertising opportunities

Hello all,
    I'm looking for unique and creative ad opportunities (sponsoring a forum or business, blog, contest, etc) as well as inexpensive banner/clearly visible text link paid advertising on sites with a decent amount of traffic for a web host, www.hostmaxpro.com. The content of the site should be something where web host advertising fits in and has a chance to do well.

I've been growing pretty steadily the last week or so, and have all happy customers so far.

Please send all ad and cooperation inquiries to: [email protected] or PM me here.

Thank you!
    Mike
    HostMaxPro Web Hosting - High-Quality, low prices, no overselling. Go MaxPro.

Hey,

We are in the process of setting up a web hosting directory!

Your info sounds very good! And we would be interested in knowing whether or not you would like to be either a sponsor of the directory, or an advertiser on it?

Initially the advertising costs will be low, until we really get going and then they will go up; however, we would appreciate your help at this stage, and as a result we would give you a reduced recurring rate.

Our plan is for the first few months, to work with professional web promotion teams to ensure a steady flow of 10,000 unique visitors to the site monthly.

If you are interested, let us know!

Ben

I might be interested in sponsorship...let me know how to contact you or how to proceed. Or feel free to contact us.
    Mike
    HostMaxPro Web Hosting - High-Quality, low prices, no overselling. Go MaxPro.

ben.murray (at) bavos.com shoot me an email

We run a webmaster discussion forum.
    If you want you can sponser a content there.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Real Value Hosting - Every day hosting solutions since 2003
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting VPS Dedicated Servers True 24 x 7 x 365 Support

Hi,

Good to here your business is growing. What kind of service do you want to advertise... a shared hosting plans?
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media