HostingAmerica.com. Announcing Virtuozzo VPS from 13.99!

HostingAmerica.com is pleased to announce yet another release of VPS offerings starting at $13.99/mo.

This pricing will be effective for the lifetime of your agreement.

HostingAmerica.com offers both Windows 2003 and CentOS Hosting.
    We support the Plesk control panel for web hosting, but you can install any control panel, or none at all.
    Backups are taken nightly and your bandwidth is running over our blend of three Tier 1 Providers (Global Crossing, Level 3, BrightHouse (FPL Fibernet soon!)

VPS I (Windows or Linux)
    128-256 MB of RAM
    10GB-Disk Space
    500Gb-Transfer
    From $13.99/mo.

VPS II (Windows or Linux)
    256-512MB of RAM
    20GB-Disk Space
    1000GB-Transfer
    From $22.49/mo.

VPS III (Windows or Linux)
    512-1024MB of RAM
    50GB-Disk Space
    2000GB-Transfer
    From $31.50/mo.

Included with all plans:
    24 x 7 Email Support
    24 x 7 Telephone Support
    Enterprise Class Dell 2950 Servers with Quad Core Processors
    Included Snapshot Backups
    Seamless Self-serve Upgrades

10MB Test Download: http://hostingamerica.com/speedtest/speedtest.png

Any Questions?
    Head to www.hostingamerica.com/vps.aspx and look for our livechat!
    Or send a PM, write a post, or email to [email protected], or call 813-342-2100
    Sales and Technical Support requests are handled 24x7
    Don't forget to check out our Dedicated Server offerings as well!

Terms and Conditions:

This promotion applies to new purchases only.
    Bittorrent or Proxy traffic is prohibited.
    E Solutions by WOW! Business
    Collocation, DR, VMWare Hosting in our Data Centers
    SSAE-16 Type II Certified with locations in Tampa, FL and Columbus, OH
    Call Now! 813-301-2600

HostingAmerica - request a response to my email I sent this evening (reference payment#PAY1432 -- ID 257). Have sent emails and had no response as of yet. Looking for a swift conclusion.

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for contacting HostingAmerica.com. We appreciate your business! This issue has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by nutkracker View Post
    HostingAmerica - request a response to my email I sent this evening (reference payment#PAY1432 -- ID 257). Have sent emails and had no response as of yet. Looking for a swift conclusion.

Thank you
    Call Now! 813-301-2600

Many thanks for the prompt response. It was a shame that we we're unable to continue - the service received was very good.

Thanks and all the best!

I DO NOT recommend hostingAmerica.com, last time they just suspend my account without previous notice and they kept ignoring my mails and support tickets !

Quote Originally Posted by que0x View Post
    I DO NOT recommend hostingAmerica.com, last time they just suspend my account without previous notice and they kept ignoring my mails and support tickets !
    Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Customers are only disconnected for three reasons: Fraudulent Credit Card Transactions, AUP Violations, or Non-Payment.

PM sent regarding your situation. We'll be sure to sort things out right away.
    Call Now! 813-301-2600

well, let's discuss it
    Fraudulent Credit Card Transactions : i used moneybookers for payments .
    AUP Violations : it's a developer server, all content was 100 % copyrighted to my clients
    Non-Payment : account was stopped at regular date till i upload funds to your moneybookers.com account, last time my hosting account was stopped 13 days earlier than expected !

Quote Originally Posted by que0x View Post
    well, let's discuss it
    Fraudulent Credit Card Transactions : i used moneybookers for payments .
    AUP Violations : it's a developer server, all content was 100 % copyrighted to my clients
    Non-Payment : account was stopped at regular date till i upload funds to your moneybookers.com account, last time my hosting account was stopped 13 days earlier than expected !
    Hello,

If your account was handled in error, we sincerely apologize. A PM was sent to your account yesterday for quick resolution of this issue. Please correspond there or through our support system so that we can resolve this issue for you.
    Call Now! 813-301-2600

que0x ... how many days or hours your mails and support tickets were ignored by HostingAmerica ?
    Problem was resolved or you receive an explanation about why they suspended your account ?

Quote Originally Posted by [Neo] View Post
    que0x ... how many days or hours your mails and support tickets were ignored by HostingAmerica ?
    Problem was resolved or you receive an explanation about why they suspended your account ?
    After a review of this customer's account, we discovered the cause. This customer submitted payment on time, but it was not received by our billing systems. This caused their VPS to be automatically shut down.

Following that shutdown, the customer contacted our billing department regarding this issue and it appears his questions went unanswered.

This is certainly unacceptable and we have since resolved the root cause of this customer's payment issue (we have removed their payment method from our list of payment options, as it is not supported by the billing system we use) as well as updated our support system settings to monitor for closed tickets where the customer was the last responder.

We have reached out to this customer via PM to make things right, but have yet to hear back. Since the customer was pleased with the technical side of the service, we hope that we can win them back as we move forward.
    Call Now! 813-301-2600

Is VPS Management included in the VPS III plan?

Quote Originally Posted by keifer27 View Post
    Is VPS Management included in the VPS III plan?
    Hello,

HostingAmerica.com offers O/S and application-level management on all plans for those applications offered for installation through the control panel. If you have any issues with your standard build, we are here to help 24x7x365.

Thanks!
    Call Now! 813-301-2600