Question Country-code TLDs?

Does anyone know of or can offer me country-code resellers? Or does one just have to look at the reseller offers of registrars in each country to get these?

I'm in Australia, so really I just need the .au TLD. Do any Aussies, or anyone, know a good (as in inexpensive) place to get these from?

Best regards,
    - Kurieuo.

http://www.whasinaname.com.au lists all the .au regsitrars and their current pricing
    Web Hosting since 1999

I'm wondering... which one did you end up going for with Webarama - and have you found them alright?

- Kurieuo.

On day one of the new regime (July 1, 2002) we went through namescout.com.au, as they were the cheapest. We stuck with them for a week max. before we chose to sign up with enetica.com.au as a reseller.

Best decision we ever made. Prices are not as low, but their service is spot on. I cannot speak highly enough of them. They have a 1300 number (local call cost), support has just moved to 24/7, and they are lightening fast.

We get domains registered faster than we can process them.

My vote goes to enetica.
    Web Hosting since 1999

Thanks. I was considering PlanetDomain and TPP. I guess I have a little time yet to make up my mind.

Well the beauty is you have a choice now

If you have an interest in .au domain policy/discussion join the DNS list at http://www.auda.org.au/list/dns/

It can be a little dry at times, but will give you a good feel for what is happening in the .au namespace.
    Web Hosting since 1999