Exclamation Urgent Urgent Bug At Registryrocket!!!!!!

ALL people running RegistryRocket Please SHUTDOWN your registry rocket service NOW NOW NOW!!! i've sent an email to eNom regarding the bug untill the bug get fixed and you get an official notice from eNom restart your registryrocket.

am not releasing the info of the bug due it might be abused! untill enom reply to my email am gonna post the info

I don't think this is very helpful. (no offense intended).

If you think this bug is exploitable, don't post about it at all. Let enom shutdown the system or otherwise notify all the users.

If you publicize it, you should give the full details, so all the enom users knows what's going on. Shutting down registry rocket is a big task, and it involves loss of business. If you want people to shut it down, you need to give details. (who knows, maybe you are trying to be the only enom reseller in town?)

Of course, as you said, the details is dangerous, which is why you shouldn't have publicized it at all, until enom has taken actions.

Peter

what kind of bug is it? will hackers hack our computer?

Great the problem is fixed now.

so am releasing the bug, it was able for ANY 16 digits visa card can buy with valid expire date for example
    10/2002

this will be able to register domains!, not they fixed it
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

niiiiiiiiiiccceeee

i want to do it

jp
    haha

Originally posted by Xelizer
    niiiiiiiiiiccceeee

i want to do it
    Of course any domain that you would have registered with an invalid Visa number would have become forfeit as soon as the bug was discovered and the log files checked... Purchasing goods with phoney credit cards is a federal offense in the US. We have turned a number of offenders over to the FBI this year - they have even managed to catch a couple.

-t
    myOstrich Internet - OpenSRS Domain Names & Digital Certificates
    http://www.myostrich.net

the bug has been fixed
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by thewitt

Of course any domain that you would have registered with an invalid Visa number would have become forfeit as soon as the bug was discovered and the log files checked... Purchasing goods with phoney credit cards is a federal offense in the US. We have turned a number of offenders over to the FBI this year - they have even managed to catch a couple.

-t

**** thats scary, i fergot about that....

o well im not in trouble cause i didn't do **** =P

hey thats my card number 444444444444444
    jk

but there right no sense in reg with fraud card when you cant take name home for 60 days

and i have seen posts similar (not this one )

where individual wanted more room on network

if you detected bug enom owes you '

sean

Thanks Bashar, nice bug catch !

Good you told the enom people and they fixed it. This was bad.