I did a favor for phpCOIN and created a Kayako LoginShare for phpCOIN that phpCOIN users can use it with their Kayako.
I put my time to do this for free and after many testing to make sure it is working fine I sent it to phpCOIN to be put on their download page, but strangely enough they did set my forum account to probation!! and I got this email as a "Thank You" from the phpCOIN staff. So I don't wonder why nobody cosider it as a notable software, let alone about its features, uselessness and disadvantages.

Here is their "Thank You" email to me for my free Kayako LoginShare, however I don't care about their childish attitude:

In the past, we used to discuss code in the private moderators forum - but this relied on users giving at least 2 hours of their time EVERY day to help answer questions on the forum, and led to them being elevated to moderator status to facilitate the management of the forums and the development and debugging of the code.

Unfortunately, for the past 12 months, we have seen NO indication from ANY user that they are in the slightest bit interested in phpCOIN from any other perspective other than what they themselves can gain from it, and have seen little or no intent to help others. Nor, to be honest, has any user demonstrated a sufficiently in-depth knowledge of even the usage or installation of phpCOIN to be even considered for moderator status.

As a result of this apparent selfishness and lack of interest by the phpCOIN user community as a whole, the decision was made to suspend all development and collaborative work on the v1.x.x code-base with any user or third party developer that was not a part of, or employed by, the holding company.

The board of directors subsequently set the policy; "If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out".

I apologize for this policy, but we are not in the business of teaching php coding, nor are we prepared to discuss the code (especially the code relating to security) in the public area of the forum. It is for this very reason there is no specific forum dedicated to the development of code.

I trust this adequately answers your question and gives you some insight into the history and politics pertaining to the v1.x.x product and its' support forum.
Please respect that this in not a subject that is open for any discussion.
Rgds
lightman
I ask moderators to not delete this post, as new hosting companies who are using phpCOIN, should know the staff and their childish attitude better. I am not offending them, this is just a critical review about their behaviour and respects to their users.