Getpaidtopost???

I just ran across this site (Getpaidtopost.com), which promises to pay Posters for posting about various products or services "in places all over the web".

Is this the end of honest posting in forums such as WebHostingTalk.com or other venues?

Anyway, I think this is more evil than Payperpost.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopi View Post
    I just ran across this site (Getpaidtopost.com), which promises to pay Posters for posting about various products or services "in places all over the web".

Is this the end of honest posting in forums such as WebHostingTalk.com or other venues?

no its not

We have a lot of linux flavors which are free, but still Microsoft rocks. Not a best comparsion though, but indeed i always like microsoft.

Defidently not a good thing. Thats why the moderators normally ask for the domain you have hosted with the host you are reviewing but its easy to lie.

Also you know that you could have been paid $1 for posting youre post
    My Blog - www.Bakie.net
    My Entertainment site - www.SpudMud.com

I have run across a pile of these type of companies over the years. They are are actually fairly common.

Never have tried any of them.

Shilling is the world's second oldest profession. The problem with shills (besides their complete lack of ethics) is that they'll get greedy and it becomes obvious who is being paid to shill what.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

These get paid to post things are a pile of pants.

The money sux.

owm
    ()
    Life's what you make it.

My quality posts are worth $20, ok I'll accept $5 per post.

So I guess I'm over qualified?

At the risk of of going OT on this topic, I think one of the worst in this industry is paid reviews in a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerMoney View Post
    no its not
    You must be joking, right?

Quotes from the Getpaidtopost site:

"Ask our members to start posting messages on any online forum, blog, social networking site, or any other site where you would like to see posts promoting your product, service, business or message."

"Posters can post messages at sites owned by you and others as well."

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPenguin View Post
    At the risk of of going OT on this topic, I think one of the worst in this industry is paid reviews in a forum.
    Exactly! That's my point!

I'll signed up and i'll check it out. I've seen a few websites like this, which most are a complete waste of time. But i'll see...
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

So far i've made $1.20 in a day, without trying much. Let's see how today goes. I made the $1.20 in about 5 mins.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!

It appears that GetPaidtoPost has shut down their website. I contacted Cyber Spread and they have not contacted me back. Currently the domain points to an advertisement website.

Quite a lot of people lost their money on there. I actually withdrew $25.00 from them via paypal and got it 3 days before they closed for their so-called "upgrading".