Question looking fr multi site 1 account webhosting taking suggestions

What I need is about 350 megs with 4 domains pointing to it 2 to the same site the other 2 to individual seprate sites. I'm looking to consolidate these into one hosting package without paying out the arse. if you can help i'd appreciate it. I'm not looking for a reseller account just a multi domain (each with their own site) account. 2 are personal sites and the other is my boss's site.
    I also want a phone reachable host I have had problems with my current host addr.com double billing me every month and it's impossible to get through on the phone and their email service sucks. I just want your opinions if you'll give them to the best hosts I can get for my money.

Thanks

Shellie

pain is temporary, glory is forever

You could try Alwayswebhosting.com and Rochenhost.com but if you are interested in more options, you could always post under Web Hosting Request forum, you should get better responses since no one is supposed to advertise in here.

I am sure that quite a number of web hosts would be able to accomodate your requirement.
    Last edited by eddy2099; 08-21-2002 at 03:10 AM.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

I am sure a few hosts can meet your needs for Multiple Domain Hosting, trying searching the forums or posting in the requests forum
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

Thanks I'm new to the forum and didn't realize i posted in the wrong spot. Thanks for the heads up

Shellie

Originally posted by katt0f9
    Thanks I'm new to the forum and didn't realize i posted in the wrong spot. Thanks for the heads up
    No problem and welcome to WHT
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost