Nice Template For Sale - Full Resell Rights

This design was originally used for ViperHost (yes I know it says Tech-Heaven.com ) before the new design was uploaded, it is a nice design and suitable for about any website or anyone that may have a use for it.

This will be an auction style offer, the bidding will start at $40 and go from there. This will last for 7 days (1 week), although I reserve the right to close the bidding should anyone offer an offer than cannot be refused. All bids should be done so by posting here within this thread, payment is expected via PayPal upon closing of the auction. Should the winning bidder not pay, they will be announced as a dead bidder and the auction will re-open.

The winning bidder will receive:

- GIF Images (pre-cut)
    - HTML File (with design)
    - PSD File (layered & all layers are labeled)
    - Full Resell Rights
    - All Fonts Used In The Design

Below is a screenshot of the design, so you can get an idea of what it looks like and how things are laid out. I ask that serious offers be posted only and that this remain as a auction, not a discussion thread.

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sample.gif  

nice but I recommend lowering it to $30
    Todd Goldberg
    www.4nmedia.com
    AIM: FourNmedia

Thanks for the comments, I think I will leave it at $40 though, I am not looking to get much out of it in the first place, just a little bit .

Regards,

Todd Goldberg
    www.4nmedia.com
    AIM: FourNmedia