Thread: Website problem

Website problem

i have installed a free website from joomla.
    www.pakmed.org
    but its header is not removing "race show" over there i want to install an image and write on it pak med.
    plz anybody can help me.

Hello medcruiser,

I think you will need to change the background image:
    http://pakmed.org/templates/rt_showc...s/sc_title.png

I do not see anywhere the words 'race show'

Hope this helps
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Actually it was 'show car" can you tell me how i can change it . b/c i tried the control panel but dont know how to change it.b/c i am new to these sites
    Thanks in advance

Edit/replace this image :
    templates/rt_showcar/images/sc_title.png
    You'll have to do this via FTP/File Manager or Joomla Explorer. Login to FTP/File Manager, navigate to the folder, upload the new file. You can't do this from Joomla's admin area because you'll need an image editing software for this.
    Cheap web hosting
    Any CMS pre-installed
    Joomla Hosting

I think that replacing image with words you needed would be the choice for you.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

yes that what i want , i wat it to replace with word.tell me how

Quote Originally Posted by medcruiser View Post
    yes that what i want , i wat it to replace with word.tell me how
    By all means ask here...but do join the Joomla forum - they are very helpful and responsive (just like here )