Gigenet is awesome

I have never posted any review for any online service I have ever used but I feel this company deserves it. Over the last 6 years I have probably went through about 10 different dedicated server providers. Perhaps it was my fault for always looking for the best price rather than looking for quality.

about 6 months ago I saw a gigenet specials thread where they had good deals on some severs that were managed. I am glad I decided to sign up. I thought the management was semi managed but they have went out of their way to install some mods on my server within minutes. There support is amazing...this is the first time I am with a server provider where I had speed/downtime issues.

I highly recommend these guys. Speed, quality and support are all through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostiz.com View Post
    about 6 months ago I saw a gigenet specials thread where they had good deals on some severs that were managed. I am glad I decided to sign up.
    I also signed up during those specials and I'm glad that I did. I think I got a Core 2 Duo (E6400), 1GB, 160GB, 1500GB, cPanel and semi-managed for $159/mo. Ameen, Derek and everyone else were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Although I only had the server for a short while, they made it an enjoyable experience.
    Last edited by RossMAN; 04-14-2008 at 11:25 PM.

totally agree with both of you. Gigenet is awesome

Fourthed. For the value on the dollar, their support is incredible and you get a rock solid network. Not to mention their staff is very friendly and personable. I've had my share of issues in regards to my servers (not their fault), and other instances that have required special accommodations, and all of them have been met with solutions tailored to my needs.

Thank you GigeNET.