Post Hosting Business for sale

I have been running this business since 1996, there was a moment where we had over 1,000 clients, due to diffrent reasons that I can explain in detail to the seriously interested, i started loosing customers due to not been able to provide proper support.
    At this point the business is generating between $6K and $7K of monthly gross income.
    I have 17 DELL servers co-located in a full rack at a CLASS A data center facility in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
    about 6 servers are used for the shared hosting business the other servers are dedicated clients, some servers are not been used at this time.
    The DELL servers are under lease terms with DELL FINANCE I am not sure how to handle this part.
    All billing is done using Modernbill, the shared hosting used Hosting Controller Control panel.
    Since I cannot provide the business the attention it needs I have decide selling the business , if you are interested, I mean SERIOUSLY interested, contact me via PM, bare in mind this is a serious business setup as corporation, with authorize.net accounts for recurring billing, eNom account for domain registartion etc... this is not a "mickey mouse" operation so only serious inquiries will be entertained.

Hello:
    I have tried to contact you a few times via im but have had no luck so I thought it best to post here too. Please email me your info at michael **@** webresultsinc.com. I also want to know why you are selling. If you wish I will sign an NDA.
    Thank you, Michael

Interested in your business. We are substantial, have been around since 1999 and take great care of our clients. Email matt [at] arrowwebsites.com please.

I would like more info and have not heard back from anyone. Please email me at michael **@** webresultsinc.com.