Thread: Dot5hosting

Dot5hosting

I just wanted to post a note giving a thumbs up to Dot5hosting so far. I signed on with them about 3 weeks ago and things have been smooth to this point as host of our fantasy football league. I heard of them in this forum a week before going with them.

Keith
    www.semiffl.com

Glad to hear that

Keep us updated every few months.

Thank you for your kind effort. Dot5 is a reputable host around here

I keep getting confused between Site5 and dot5hosting and typing site5hosting. Yes, I'm an idiot...

Glad to hear you're enjoying Dot5 - spiffy site they have ^_^!
    It's coming... ^_^!

Thank you all for your kind words Hopefully be visiting the forum more often again now!
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Glad to see some kind words about Chris and the guys He seems like a nice guy.

Originally posted by fantasmic0

Cheers Tim, your a nice guy 2! (and a good designer!)
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Yes...they have gained a good name in this forum. They are doing a good job and providing a good service.

Originally posted by NoelRock
    I keep getting confused between Site5 and dot5hosting and typing site5hosting. Yes, I'm an idiot...
    I keep getting confused myself actually.

To clarify things, the two companies are in no way related. Site5 has been around since early 1999... long before dot5 hosting was concieved--at least according to WHOIS records.
    Matt Lightner - http://www.mattlightner.com/
    - First initial to the last name at the mail service provided by the world's largest search engine
    - Founder and CEO (Former) Site5.com, sold in 2008
    - Really honestly wants to be a good WHT citizen but can never remember all the correct etiquette. Mods, sorry in advance

To answer your question, we are in no way related. Site5 has been around since early 1999... long before dot5 hosting was concieved--at least according to WHOIS records.
    Yes i have heard a lot about you guys. Hmm I think its the "5" which creates the confusion.

Well, I've just registered "site5hosting.com" and "site5hosting.net", so hopefully that will alleviate any confusion--at least when it comes to typing domain names. They should be pointing to our site shortly.
    - First initial to the last name at the mail service provided by the world's largest search engine
    - Really honestly wants to be a good WHT citizen but can never remember all the correct etiquette. Mods, sorry in advance

Well, I've just registered "site5hosting.com" and "site5hosting.net", so hopefully that will alleviate any confusion--at least when it comes to typing domain names. They should be pointing to our site shortly.
    Good. That will help overcome this prob..

Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    Yes i have heard a lot about you guys. Hmm I think its the "5" which creates the confusion.
    Yes. It is quite a coincidence that two hosting companies would have a '5' in their name (since it seems to be a rather unique name style--or at least I thought). Soon enough there will even be a "rack five" to join in the melee.

Soon enough there will even be a "rack five" to join in the melee.
    There we go again

*Cries* Why does it have to be sooo complicated?

Site5, Dot5hosting, Rack5.... Seven Eleven will probably deem it appropriate to change their name to Five Five just to confuse us further...

And upon the sound of the word 'Melee' - I'm going to go take a break with a GameCube .
    It's coming... ^_^!

Site5, Dot5hosting, Rack5.... Seven Eleven will probably deem it appropriate to change their name to Five Five just to confuse us further...
    well thats hosting baby!