Best host for data-driven sites

Hi all-

Excuse me if this has been answered before. I run, which is a graphic and web design centered site, along with a few other tidbits, but anyways, we have been in limbo for the last month or two because two of our hosts have crappped out and we are now looking for a new host. We currently host the site on *******.net, but the "banner ad" that was the only ad required for sites turned out to be a banner ad that brought up 2-3 pop-ups per page. As you can probably tell, we were not pleased with this.

My main question is-Does anyone here know of a host that is good with data driven sites? By data-driven I mean:

:: Data is stored in mySQL database

::Runs heavily off content

If any one might know of one or a couple, here are some basic specs:

::10-50 megs of space

:HP and mySQL

:OP mail accounts (if possible)

::Cpanel, plesk, or similar control panel

::NO ADS of any kind besides maybe a 88x31 size botton for the host, but NO POP-UPS OR BANNER ADS!

::2-10 gb bandwidth a month-We are currently running about 500 hits a month

::5+ mySQL databases

::$3-5/month cost

Sorry to be kinda rude about the ads, but I am really sick of hosts that have this. Also sorry to demand a bit with all the specs, but they are just a referrence for those who may know of a host.

If you would know of any host with these specs or similar, please help me out and post.

check out .. there are no ad requirements but u need to pay 12 months upfront.
    Hosting is so much fun...

hmmm why such a large commitment.

12 months is a lot.

I suggest you shop some more.

Yeah they look pretty good, but 12 months ahead at $5 a month = $60 one time fee. I didn't see how much their domain registration was, but since I'm a student I am not rolling in $$$. Any one else have ideas?

you might want to try any of the recommended hosts we recommend here. They are all database avaliable

You should ask for a quote under the hosting request section. I am sure you will get plenty of offer that may appeal to you. - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.