Exclamation Urgent: Designer Needed - Various Websites

Hello Designers!

We are looking for a designer to complete two websites very similar to http://www.umassfinancesociety.com/ The websites just need to have the HTML/CSS coded for one page using CSS/HTML for the menu rather than images.

The total payment for each site is going to be $40.00 USD. I know this may be short for some people; however, if there are any aspiring designers looking to do this, please let me know.

I will note that you must have at least a good feel for design and the ability to make the websites look very professional. If you are not positive you could have designed umassfinancesociety.com from scratch (excluding the stock images) than please do not send offers.

This relationship will be very advantageous and will expand in the future including some $400 USD development projects.

If this is something that interests you please contact me at [email protected] and CC [email protected]. If you have MSN, feel free to contact me - my MSN is also [email protected].

These websites will need to be completed by Wednesday at the absolute latest so the earlier we can start the better.

Also - the websites must be up to par to receive payment (aka do not expect to do crappy work and get paid for it).

Regards,

Michael
    Last edited by Glexia; 04-13-2008 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Space Errors

Try russbishop.net he is a top quality designer!

is this just the design or do you want it coded as well for that price?

I've interested, I've sent details. Take care.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com