Programmer with skills and ideas needs partner (Updated - "Manners?" Are they gone )

I have 3-4 serious project ideas thought out , All of them could be launched within 6 months ( taking into account my current job/workload ).

Heres the thing.. While I have the skills/ability to put these sites together I do not have the time/money to run/support them ( they both will require personnal interaction with customers for security/verification and support ).

Looking for a business partner to help finance. Must be in the USA-Willing to meet in person ( I will fly out to meet serious person ).
    Must be willing to sign a NDA and have certified by a notery of the public.

Not looking for a handout, money up front not required, My main goals are to ensure ability to launch when the time comes, get anothers perception of my ideas, ensure that I do not spend 6 months wasting my time for something that either will not sell, or will floop because I can't do it myself.

Pleas email only [email protected]
    Last edited by cyberlot; 08-23-2002 at 06:48 AM.

What is the skill sets are you looking for?

What type of software are you developing? (Generic description obviously: accounting, portal, web service)
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat

I do all my programming in PHP/MySQL.. Someone with HTML/Design skills would help out, otherwise I will be farming that out when it comes time ( the code will all template based so thats pretty much the final step )..

The main issue is cost, All the ideas are pretty much web based services and will require support/sales/advertising a server to run them on... For example one of the solutions will require alot of On the phone work dealing with customers directly to verify who they are...

I sort of gather from your post that your more looking for work, Im more looking for a "investor". Someone that can look at my ideas and say YES I would be willing to be the money behind getting this launched when its ready.

Figure I should field questions I know will come up.. The main one being this..

I am not new to programming/launching commercial sites. I am currently gainfully employeed so im not looking for a quick "handout", I am currently invovled with a site that I did all the frontend programming for, it currently has over 2000 clients signed up.

I am not really looking for a person to help out with the programming in general, I am looking for a Business person to handle the business aspect of getting my ideas off the ground.

Anyone else notice the increasing lack of employeer/business "manners"..

It seems to be more common now days to not get a reply from people after you have spent the time to interview/send information after requested..

For example in this case.. 2 people requested more info... I send... No response.. Not even a "Im sorry not interested"..

This seems to happen constantly... The other day I responded to a person here... Got a "im looking at all responses".. Then nothing...

Come on people.. If you are going to ask a person for a response/information at least be polite enough to tell them your answer.

People are busy :-)

I'd like to take a look at the info and I'd be sure to respond. :-)

Please contact me re this matter and include the url of this thread in your email.