need a VPS which can host adult

i got a adult blog(wordpress),sometime i will put some torrent files on my blog,i use lunarpages share host before,recently,traffic up to 3000uv/day,share host can't hadle it,so i wanna upgrade to VPS,lunarpages ask me 39.9$/m,just wanna know is there any other choice for me.

Most VPS proviers will allow for adult contant (check their TOS/Terms OF Service). Where you are probably going to run into issues are the torrent linking. Questions surrounding legalities of torrent usage/links is still very much up in the air right now.

Your best bet would be to compile a list and contact individual providers to see what their rules/guidelines are, after you check out their TOS.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Most providers allow legal adult content.

Besides the content, it's also helpful if you can specify your budget (assume it is the $39.90?) and also whether you're looking for a managed/unmanaged VPS.

Cheers.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

thanks you guys.

the content is 100% legel,and my budget is 35$ for managed VPS

Look at the VPS offer section. Should be many that fit your requirements

Indeed - I think i'm right in saying that for us VPS Providers as long as it's legal it's fine to host. I think many of us will have sections of the ToS effectively condemning illegal activity, I think in this case if you do anything illegal, which we obviously have no knowledge of - you and only you are liable, unless it's said that we should have stopped it.

Does anyone know of any legal action where a hosting company has been involved?
    Orion Internet Services Ltd.
    Genuinely affordable UK-Based VPS and Website Hosting
    Tel: +44 (0) 845 8621431 -- Email: [email protected]

$39.95 is a good rate. You might as well upgrade to Luarpages VPS.
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

That's rubbish! There are certainly cheaper VPSes out there - what do you even get for your $40?
    Orion Internet Services Ltd.
    Genuinely affordable UK-Based VPS and Website Hosting
    Tel: +44 (0) 845 8621431 -- Email: [email protected]