Cool System Admin/Support/Customer Care Tech Seeking Work

I am seeking part time/full time customer care and tech. support localized or otherwise. I am located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I have roughly 10 years computing experience. I am CCNA certified, and have deep understanding of most major web hosting control panels and platforms. I am very customer oriented, and will go the extra way to make sure customers are satisfied with their our interactions. I am very effective as a server admin, assistant, support admin, or otherwise. I work well in a team environment and have very strong communication skills. I am not interested in relocating for work, but have all the nessecary components here to provide a variety of remotely managed or ordain services and solutions for an employer. I am a legal citizen and can provide all credentials via web for those interested. I have roughly 5 years experience with Web Hosting Manager and Cpanel. I have roughly 8 years experience with a variety of linux platforms. I can do mostly anything I need to do through terminal connections to satisfy needs of various web hosting interests. I'm interested in $12-$15USD/HOURLY and am available for work 7 days a week 24 hours per day. I do not mind working nights or weekends. Please contact me by email, [email protected] or call 7193300124. Once again, I am Tony. Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by agmcolorado; 04-12-2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Added rate

Tony is this some kind of scam?

we tried to respond to the phone# you posted and that you called us from yesterday no anwser can not leave messages. whats up man?

Glad that we connected you are legit

Glad the only issue was a misunderstanding of time zones, to everyone out there Tony is fore real

Hi Tony,

Do you have any experience with HSpehere and Virtuozzo/HSPC (now PBAS)?

Please send your resume and references to jobs [at] fluidhosting.com.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)