Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Designer

Designer

I'm looking for designer for my company.
    You will get 100 dollar + the option to offer my customers design!!

You should have skills, and atleast be able to do it as i want it.
    An good designer should be able to work as i want it!.

Thanks in advance
      0 Not allowed!

russbishop.net have a look there
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, I can make you a nice custom design for that price. Drop me an email: luke[at]verbizen.com

My website: link
    (Still in the process of finishing it up).

My latest work: link
    (Almost done, just the subpages left).

All the icons are use are also custom made by me.

I'm still starting up in this industry so I don't have much of a portfolio. Sorry for that.
    If you do contact me please be specific about what you need done. i.e. What kind of business? What kind of style? How many pages? and Give me a deadline if you have one.

Thanks.
    Last edited by LukeV; 04-12-2008 at 04:17 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Greetings!

Questions:

1. What is the name of your company?

2. Who are your target audience?
    What is the prospect of web design business
    with regards to your client?

3. How do we offer our web design business to your client?
    Do they contact you and you refer them to us?

4. Do you have samples of websites that you like?

Thank you very much.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.
      0 Not allowed!

web designer / developer

Hi,

We have very good experience in website designing and development..We did 500+ website designs. We have very good experience in Open Source Software Customization, Content Management System, Office Management Softwares,Reservation System, Project Management Softwares,School / College Management System, MLM Softwares, Billing Systems, Order Tracking System, Custom Web Applications, .NET, ASP, MSSQL Programming,web layouts, business cards,logos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    View Our Complete Portfolio :

www.indyaportal.com/web_portfolio.htm

Live Help :

Yahoo : [email protected]
    Gmail : [email protected]
    Hotmail : [email protected]

After the project is awarded to me, I will begin on your project immediately. I work fast and efficiently to make sure that my clients are happy. I have never had an unhappy customer, and I take pride in my work to make sure that it stays that way.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Saran,
    indyaportal
      0 Not allowed!

Henrikk // I have extensive experience in this field. I've sent you some information. Looking to hear back from you.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com
      0 Not allowed!

Hello. I'm ready. Contact me
    Price from $100. I will create what you want...
    WebDesign and Programming services
    http://weblinealliance.com/services.php
      0 Not allowed!

hi is this still open very interested thanks
      0 Not allowed!

still searching for an designer.
    i can offer you 150dollar or a top premium domain which i got and got no use for.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Henrikk View Post
    still searching for an designer.
    i can offer you 150dollar or a top premium domain which i got and got no use for.
    I cannot believe you.

Don't listen to this joke. I finished the whole site and now he wants me to give him the css/html for it without paying for anything.

This is a scam!

-Luke
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeV View Post
    I cannot believe you.

Don't listen to this joke. I finished the whole site and now he wants me to give him the css/html for it without paying for anything.

This is a scam!

-Luke
    No its not. before you even started the design i told you how the payment should be done. you started on it without arguing much. and when the design was done u wouldn't even give me an guarantee, you said we was gonna do it your way. which i didn't accept at the even begging.
    Last edited by hostmyserver; 04-22-2008 at 04:51 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

No its not. before you even started the design i told you how the payment should be done. you started on it without arguing much. and when the design was done u wouldn't even give me an guarantee, you said we was gonna do it your way. which i didn't accept at the even begging.
    You are a liar. After I finished the mock up I had explained that i will give you a branded version of the site and after I get paid I will remove the branded areas and provide the psd. You accepted this! Then when the site was finisihed you wanted an unbranded fully functional site without paying a cent.

Do you think I'm an idiot?

You gave ME a guarantee that you wouldn't drop out! Look how much of a man you are.
      0 Not allowed!

You are a liar. After I finished the mock up I had explained that i will give you a branded version of the site and after I get paid I will remove the branded areas and provide the psd. You accepted this! Then when the site was finisihed you wanted an unbranded fully functional site without paying a cent.

Do you think I'm an idiot?

You gave ME a guarantee that you wouldn't drop out! Look how much of a man you are.
    Jesus, when i added you at msn the first thing i said was how payment should be also at the end when it was done. that you can't accept how i wanted to pay is not my fault. its your fault.
    More over your design was quite good so you cal always sell it to someone els. your just a cranky guy.
    i will not respond to anyone of your lame posts.
      0 Not allowed!

Jesus, when i added you at msn the first thing i said was how payment should be also at the end when it was done. that you can't accept how i wanted to pay is not my fault. its your fault.
    More over your design was quite good so you cal always sell it to someone els. your just a cranky guy.
    i will not respond to anyone of your lame posts.
    I had some deal with him, when he told me: "I can pay you only Via Bank wire" and only after all work. So I cancel our previous deal...
      0 Not allowed!

Hai guys,

I am dealing with him. i got message from him like this :

hello. i saw your post in my thread. if your willing to design for me. you get 150$ all tho, the payment will go lioke this: you design, slice it into html and css for me. i send u the cash u send me the psd file. then we both can guarantee we will get what we want.

Guys, please suggest me or give me advice......
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WebLineAlliance View Post
    I had some deal with him, when he told me: "I can pay you only Via Bank wire" and only after all work. So I cancel our previous deal...
    I also told you how the payment method is. if you guys starting to listen to me before you start the design, you could easy told me thats not the way you are doing.

You only got your own *** to blame. so stop trying to make me look bad.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by indyaportal View Post
    Hai guys,

I am dealing with him. i got message from him like this :

hello. i saw your post in my thread. if your willing to design for me. you get 150$ all tho, the payment will go lioke this: you design, slice it into html and css for me. i send u the cash u send me the psd file. then we both can guarantee we will get what we want.

Guys, please suggest me or give me advice......
    Stay away! I finished the design. He didn't even have the money to pay. He wanted me to wait for who knows how long.

----------------------------------------

I DID argue about your way of paying. I said if you just give a $20 deposit I would at least have an idea of how committed you are to the project. Remember?

And no, I am not cranky at all. I'm not the one who stormed out of a conversation after not getting what they wanted.
      0 Not allowed!

Stay away! I finished the design. He didn't even have the money to pay. He wanted me to wait for who knows how long.

----------------------------------------

I DID argue about your way of paying. I said if you just give a $20 deposit I would at least have an idea of how committed you are to the project. Remember?

And no, I am not cranky at all. I'm not the one who stormed out of a conversation after not getting what they wanted.
    Did you Accept Bank Wire from him? better ask his real contact details...
    Last edited by WebLineAlliance; 04-23-2008 at 09:53 AM. Reason: error
      0 Not allowed!

Yeh I eventually accepted the Wire Transfer method but that doesn't really make a difference since I doubt he intended to pay anything.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeh I eventually accepted the Wire Transfer method but that doesn't really make a difference since I doubt he intended to pay anything.
    yes im gonna pay but the reason why i didn't pay you was because you didn't accept my payment method. and thats your fault. and if you don't think im gonna pay anyone which am gonna. why dontchu stay away from my thread. and stop trying me to look bad, which you only got yourself to blame.
      0 Not allowed!

I think He is scammer now! stay away
    Beware!
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry to interfere, but I think the OP is not right at first.
    No one is going to design you anything without you paying them anything first as deposit.
    You can't expect to have sliced css handed to you first as you may run away anytime.
    Who knows? Who can guarantee that you are not a scammer? Can you proof yourself? You're too new.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    No one is going to design you anything without you paying them anything first as deposit.
    You can't expect to have sliced css handed to you first as you may run away anytime.
    Who knows? Who can guarantee that you are not a scammer? Can you proof yourself? You're too new.
    How am i gonna prove myself?
    Well, lets say i pay a deposit. they can easy take the cash and run of an block me. so that goes the both ways.

I already got scammed by paying upfront so am not gonna do thar again.

If people are not interested in my payment methods its just their fault. they was explained at the begging how im doing it, that was the first thing i've said. and they just kept designing. so is it my fault now?
      0 Not allowed!

How am i gonna prove myself?
    Well, lets say i pay a deposit. they can easy take the cash and run of an block me. so that goes the both ways.

I already got scammed by paying upfront so am not gonna do thar again.

If people are not interested in my payment methods its just their fault. they was explained at the begging how im doing it, that was the first thing i've said. and they just kept designing. so is it my fault now?
    provide your real contact details to him!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WebLineAlliance View Post
    provide your real contact details to him!
    ofcourse i can do that, but that was never on the topic. neither of us asking for such things so.
    So i don't get the reason why you all are so cranky and calling me a scammer WHEN you knew how i was gonna do the payment.
      0 Not allowed!

You said you didn't even have the money when I finished the site. If you would have paid right after I provided the site I would have accepted (even though I shouldn't) but you expected me to wait weeks until you get the money.
      0 Not allowed!

Firstly, you are considered new in
    Will a reputable designer (in ) scam you?
    I don't think anyone would believe that.

If both of you are new, then I have no comment.
    You are better of getting a reputable designer from to do the work, and pay him the deposit, as you know your money is in safe hands.

0 Not allowed!

JLHC is right on. This is an acceptable way of doing business.

Anytime I've done any sort of consulting or contract work, 50% up front period. They hired me because of my reputation. I'm not going to take their money and run.

Henrikk, you may not like this answer, but if you expect quality work there has to be a deposit paid. If you've got burnt in the past, I'm sorry. I've been burnt too. Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me. I'm sure this is how most of the hosts and designers on WHT feel.
      0 Not allowed!

You said you didn't even have the money when I finished the site. If you would have paid right after I provided the site I would have accepted (even though I shouldn't) but you expected me to wait weeks until you get the money.
    your wrong, i said take your time, ebcause i can't pay before a couple of weeks anyway. so make it the best i said. so stop trying to make me look bad -.-

Please stop ruining my thread are u kind.

Chimpie, Jhlc: neither of them was "old" on wht i would say. thats why the reason i said what i said. anyways thats Long time since now. if anyone els wanna do things by my methods your free to pm. elshow just lay of my thread.
    Theres a reason why i wrote before people start. when they can't listen to me. they are just pathetic and need to cry here because they didn't listen to me and trying me to look bad. so they atleast get something out of their own mistake.
    Last edited by hostmyserver; 04-23-2008 at 10:38 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I have no reason to lie. I have nothing to gain by arguing with you.

You on the other hand lie like there is no tomorrow. You constantly kept bugging me throughout the project. You ask me whether its done every few minutes. After I finished the site you told me to hand you the sliced and coded site. I said I will give it to you when you get the money. You blocked me.

And that is the truth.

Why don't you go ahead and post some of our conversations here.
      0 Not allowed!

I have no reason to lie. I have nothing to gain by arguing with you.

You on the other hand lie like there is no tomorrow. You constantly kept bugging me throughout the project. You ask me whether its done every few minutes. After I finished the site you told me to hand you the sliced and coded site. I said I will give it to you when you get the money. You blocked me.

And that is the truth.
    no its not. and you do have a reason to lie, so you can make me look bad, and i won't get any designers.. because i didn't buy your design because you suddenly wanted to do the payment as your wish.
      0 Not allowed!

no its not. and you do have a reason to lie, so you can make me look bad, and i won't get any designers.. because i didn't buy your design because you suddenly wanted to do the payment as your wish.
    Henrikk, I'm not out to bash you, since I rarely come to WHT, but if you already have multiple people saying don't do business with you, something must be up.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpie View Post
    Henrikk, I'm not out to bash you, since I rarely come to WHT, but if you already have multiple people saying don't do business with you, something must be up.
    2 people are saying it yes. but they got no reason at all.
    I can prove that they are trying to make me look like crap.
    But well i really don't care what their saying. its total up to them. but im trying to defend myself from this lame and pathetic accusations.

this was my last word in this thread except the thread is all about. hope some moderator clean this up.
    Last edited by hostmyserver; 04-23-2008 at 10:52 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

2 people are saying it yes. but they got no reason at all.
    I can prove that they are trying to make me look like crap.
    But well i really don't care what their saying. its total up to them. but im trying to defend myself from this lame and pathetic accusations.
    No no no...please prove me wrong. Redeem yourself
      0 Not allowed!

your wrong, i said take your time, ebcause i can't pay before a couple of weeks anyway. so make it the best i said. so stop trying to make me look bad -.-
    If you can't pay before a couple of weeks away, don't ask for a design.
    If you really said take your time, why is he saying you kept bugging him throughout the project by asking him whether its done every few minutes?

And do you think the designer will hand over the sliced and coded site to you without you paying a cent and have to wait for a couple of weeks for the money to come? You might have taken the design and run by then.

You guys should post your conversations here as proofs.

And that is the truth.

Why don't you go ahead and post some of our conversations here.

0 Not allowed!

I don't save my conversations >__< I know it's dumb.

I would love for him to post all our conversations right here for all to see though. I have absolutely nothing to hide.
      0 Not allowed!

The deposit issue aside, if you have proof that they didn't follow the deal, this is your opportunity to prove them wrong.

As for me, I have never known someone to give someone else full rights and privileges to a product without immediate compensation.

Also, as a suggestion... If money is tight, wait and save your money and then once you have what you're going to offer, then seek someone to do the work for you.

Remember, for web designers, their work is their livelihood. Making them wait could mean them having to wait to put dinner on the table.

Also, on a side note, $100 is not a lot for web design. I have helped mediate contracts that are usually twenty to thirty times that amount.
    Last edited by Chimpie; 04-23-2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: word correction
      0 Not allowed!

If you can't pay before a couple of weeks away, don't ask for a design.
    If you really said take your time, why is he saying you kept bugging him throughout the project by asking him whether its done every few minutes?

And do you think the designer will hand over the sliced and coded site to you without you paying a cent and have to wait for a couple of weeks for the money to come? You might have taken the design and run by then.

You guys should post your conversations here as proofs.
    You don't got the whole thing here so it might seems wired for you. i didn't bug him, atleast i don't think so. i asked him how long time before hes done and stuff like that.
    I can post proves. but i really don't see the point as the fact i told those 2 people how am gonna do it several times.
    that they suddenly wanna change things is not my fault.
    i don't wanna discus this case anymore.
    i don't see the point with it. when people wanted to design for me. i told them how i was gonna pay. some designers said that was not they way they operate, i accepted that Hosttechsupport is one of em. and these 2 people Seems like their cranky because i didn't wanna pay em because they changed
    the payment methods.
    Shame on them
      0 Not allowed!

Final words. If anyone changed the payment method it was you. You never mentioned the fact that you don't even have the required money in hand before I started the design. Only after I finished it did you tell me and you asked me to give you the design and wait till you get the money.
      0 Not allowed!

Final words. If anyone changed the payment method it was you. You never mentioned the fact that you don't even have the required money in hand before I started the design. Only after I finished it did you tell me and you asked me to give you the design and wait till you get the money.
    I'm not trying to be biased here, but this is the OP's wrong.
    You should have the money in hand. Nobody is gonna wait for you to get the money which does not exist yet.

0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast