Using Multiple Reseller Accounts from Different Hosting Companies

I have two reseller accounts each with different hosting companies. I am aware that it's possible to install WHMCS on one of my reseller accounts (Hosting Company A, for example) but still use my hosting reseller accounts from both companies. For example, if I offered Standard and Premium hosting packages on my website, I would be able to host the Premium packages with my Hosting Company A reseller account and then host the Standard packages with my Hosting Company B reseller account.

However, could I use the same main domain for both reseller accounts and just change my nameservers to the following:

Standard Package (using Reseller Hosting with Company A):
    ns1.mydomain.com
    ns2.mydomain.com
    Premium Package (using Reseller Hosting with Company B):
    ns3.mydomain.com
    ns4.mydomain.com

Would this then allow my clients to just use the corresponding nameservers depending on whether they ordered a Standard or a Premium hosting package? Or would I have to have a separate domain for each reseller company and set it up like this:

Standard Package (using Reseller Hosting with Company A):
    ns1.mydomain.com
    ns2.mydomain.com
    Premium Package (using Reseller Hosting with Company B):
    ns1.mydomain.net
    ns2.mydomain.net

What is the best way to go about doing something like this? Please advise.

If mydomain.com pointing to server A with NS1andNS2. and if you also have NS2andNS3 with 2nd provider then sites on the 2nd provider may not work with some IPS, however this percentage is less than 5%.

I would recommend to use deferent domains for the 2 companies.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

We have many clients setup that way. In fact we have tons of clients which have multiple reseller accounts setup on different servers across our network.

For example you could use the following:

server1.yourdomain.com
    ns1.yourdomain.com
    ns2.yourdomain.com

server2.yourdomain.com
    ns3.yourdomain.com
    ns4.yourdomain.com

You just need to make sure the all your NS and A records are correctly setup on the server hosting the main domain as well as the subdomain.
    Quality Web Hosting at its Best!
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Hosting Solutions
    www.QualityHostOnline.com - Proudly Serving Thousands of Customers Since 2001

We have many clients setup that way. In fact we have tons of clients which have multiple reseller accounts setup on different servers across our network.
    Are you having clustered DNS?
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Not yet but we will be moving to it soon.

If the DNS zone file is correctly setup on both servers hosting the domain and the subdomain, there should be no DNS related issues.
    Quality Web Hosting at its Best!
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Hosting Solutions
    www.QualityHostOnline.com - Proudly Serving Thousands of Customers Since 2001

Thanks for the help so far. I was able to configure the A records in WHM in my first reseller hosting account and point them to the server of my second reseller account. I also set up the nameservers that are going to be used with the second reseller account through my domain registrar and pointed them to the appropriate IP addresses for my second account.

Now I just need to properly configure the second reseller account, but I am a little confused about how to do this. Do I need to contact my hosting reseller for the second account and ask them to change my main domain to "server1.mydomain.com"? Should I then ask them to use the nameservers "ns3.mydomain.com" and "ns4.mycomain.com" that I already set up through my domain register? Is that all there is to it or am I missing something? Thanks!

There's no need to change main reseller domain.
    You need to ask your host configure private nameserver for the reseller account.
    Nameserver depends on server, not hosting package.
    You can create hosting package A on server 1 and server 2.
    When a hosting account (package A) is created on server 1, domain dns should be changed to server 1 dns
    When a hosting account (package A) is created on server 2, domain dns should be changed to server 2 dns
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

when setting my A records inside my registrar it asks for:

Subdomain
    IP Address
    and gives a number of boxes
    would this be for
    my first reseller : box Ip
    my second reseller : box IP

or

ns1 : ns Ip
    ns2 : ns Ip

ns3 : ns Ip
    ns4 : ns Ip

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by midwestmerchant View Post
    when setting my A records inside my registrar it asks for:

Subdomain
    IP Address
    and gives a number of boxes
    would this be for
    my first reseller : box Ip
    my second reseller : box IP

or

ns1 : ns Ip
    ns2 : ns Ip

ns3 : ns Ip
    ns4 : ns Ip

Thanks!
    It depends on what are the A records for?

Identify servers:

sv1 : box1 ip
    sv2 : box2 ip

Private nameservers:

ns1 : ns1 Ip
    ns2 : ns2 Ip

ns3 : ns3 Ip
    ns4 : ns4 Ip
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise