Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Selling vBulletin Forum Design

Hello ,

I am selling a vBulletin Forum Design , including the psd's , images etc will be included , everything to incorporate the design into you forum

you can see the design here http://www.adrenaline-gamers.com/vb/

If you are intrested in the domain and vBulletin License I am sure we can work something out

I will start the Bidding out at 300.00 (that's what I paid for it) this is just for the forum design!!!but I will entertain any reasonable offers...I prefer Pay pal as payment , but I guess that could be worked out if need be

if you want more please make that clear in your offer( domain name , or vBulletin License)

Many may know custom Layout cost anywhere from 300.00-1000.00 if not more and I feel this was well worth the 300.00 I paid for it or I wouldn't have bought it. The reason I am selling is cause I just don't have the time to invest in the site , due to other obligations.

Please feel free to email , pm or reply here .

I can put you in touch with the designer who made this if you need any changes.

Thanks for your time
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

eh

This design looks the same as http://www.yaxay.com/yack (with a few image modifcations). I realize that yaxay gave away their template, but you're supposed to give him credit... The forums on the other hand look populated esthablished. It looks good, I think they would be worth something. How much you asking for them? Or are you not selling the forums???

scsi
      0 Not allowed!

I was about to say the same about the similarities between his design and Yaxay.

I think he's only selling the design, not the actual forum.
      0 Not allowed!

It looks nothing like Yaxay and I am not here to debate that anyways Yaxay Never gave there design away free also. Yes the forum is pretty poplated only being open for 2 weeks , so it has potential to grow.

I would be willing to sell the forum , for the right price :p
    If anyone is serious about buying the complet forum license and all contact me , I am open to reasonable offers.
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by gt3n
    I was about to say the same about the similarities between his design and Yaxay.

I think he's only selling the design, not the actual forum.
    Yes some similarities and I didn't design it , I bought it :p
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

i'll have to put in another vote for Yaxay look a like

That was the first thing to cross my mind as well.

Tip: Even if you didn't get "inspired" by it, it's not a good idea to have a design very similar to another website... especially if that other website is much more popular than yours!
      0 Not allowed!

Look , I am not here to debate what looks like this and that , if that's all you have to say , Please don't post ..Like I said I didn't design it so please freakin learn to read first before you post.

Matter a fact this is posted on Yaxay for sale also Yes I am a member there and so is the person who designed this :p
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by phantasywork
    Look , I am not here to debate what looks like this and that , if that's all you have to say , Please don't post ..Like I said I didn't design it so please freakin learn to read first before you post.
    I read your post and that's why I replied.

It looks nothing like Yaxay
    I'm just giving you input since you can't seem to see the similarities that everyone else can. Maybe you need to learn some anger management skills before you start trying to sell your stuff. Nobody likes buying things from people with short fuses.
      0 Not allowed!

It looks nothing like yaxay.

Only the footer...
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by phpcoder
    And the button set:

http://www.yaxay.com/yack/buttons.php
    umm maybe cause I bought the buttons from Corey ..WOW wonder why they look like that
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

I dont think the footers look the same either.

Maybe one was inspired by the other, but they have nothing that I can see which is the same.

Good luck selling!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by dynamitehost
    I dont think the footers look the same either.

Maybe one was inspired by the other, but they have nothing that I can see which is the same.

Good luck selling!
    Thank you
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

damn the corey **** suckers exist everywhere. s orry, but that design looks nothing like yaxay. You morons forget that yaxay is pretty much the standard vb set up with graphical enhancements and a welcome panel. Hence, in that respect the designs are similar... but you guys can't possibly be dumb enough to think it's a rip or a look-a-like.

jeez.
      0 Not allowed!

Ice Exactly , you can't use the same or similar colors , you can't use legit buttons that you bought off Corey or anything before someone says ..Oh that looks like Yaxay!!

Corey has even seen the site and he said he seen no similiarities

Waits for someone to say I am ICE :p
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

umm maybe cause I bought the buttons from Corey ..WOW wonder why they look like that

Of course... I said that because thats another thing that looks like yaxay

I would get it since I am going to release a new bb in about 6 months... would make an awesome default skin... but I don't have the money
      0 Not allowed!

holy unspoken **** batman!! I see blue here! Oh no!! and is that...no, it can't be... a quick reply box!! **** WHT looks like yaxay. <-- get the point?
      0 Not allowed!

Your site is a total rip-off of yaxay. You just changed a few of the images around and put the whose online at the bottom of the page and also, you aint got any hacks that yaxay has... yaxay blows your site away. The fact is... your site uses indentical colors as yaxay and the same buttons as them. I don't care if you bought the damn buttons or not, the point remains that your site looks like yaxay and thats all I pointed out, so why the defensive attitude?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by BattleForums
    Your site is a total rip-off of yaxay. You just changed a few of the images around and put the whose online at the bottom of the page and also, you aint got any hacks that yaxay has... yaxay blows your site away. The fact is... your site uses indentical colors as yaxay and the same buttons as them. I don't care if you bought the damn buttons or not, the point remains that your site looks like yaxay and thats all I pointed out, so why the defensive attitude?
    Because he doesn't want to know if you think the design is a rip, he just wants to make his money back.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by BattleForums
    He has mentioned that "you" is not phantasywork, he has bought that design from some designer. Just to clear things up, no offence.
    Freelance designer, providing CHEAP and HIGH QUALITY designs.
    EMail: webmaster[at]phatronic.com
    Y! Messenger ID: phatronic - ICQ: 159396474
    Portfolio: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75511
      0 Not allowed!

feel free to email corey if you like , he has seen this site and said : he seen no similiarities so if the designer of yaxay see none , how can there be any?
    phantasyworkshosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

And another point BattleForums, if someone started accusing me, you or the next person of ripping a design, then you would take a defensive attitude unless you dont do anything in life except let people walk all over you.
      0 Not allowed!

Your site is a total rip-off of yaxay.
    I would not consider his template to be a total rip. Please look up the word "rip" before using it appropriately.

I would say he was 'inspired' by the "arrow" buttons.
      0 Not allowed!

Waits for someone to say I am ICE :p
    I am ICE

Where is he anyways?

While it's true that everyone's answers may have put him on the defensive, the feeling I got (that was also hinted at by someone else) is that he got ripped off by the guy who sold it to him, and is now trying to make is money back by ripping off someone else (with profits?).
      0 Not allowed!

why would he feel ripped off if the designs are not similar?
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast