www.scallion.sp00fed.net

Hi, could ya'll give me some criticizm (constructive) about my website www.scallion.sp00fed.net and everything on it?

Thanks a lot!

its too dull and plain... not a big fan of the right side naviagtion....maybe you should try top navigations ...maybe with a drop down?

No cellpadding or cellpadding at all in your cells.

Is that a site? You better use Java scripts for drop down menus for navigation. Looks awful.

Try to spend more time again or hire some profesionals. It will cost just a few bucks to upgrade your site. Right now it is really in a bad shape. Sorry for the these comments but ......

Oh, c'mon, guys-- it's not that bad!

Scallion, just add cellspacing to your cells, left align the content in the right hand column, and try making the headings in your content larger so they stand out. (right now, all the lettering is all the same size. Why? Why is "Welcome to Site-X" so small? It should be bigger so people will notice it!) Maybe also design a nice header for the top of your site-- the graphic you have there just blends in with the rest of the site.

needs graphics!
    Shane Reisner
    FastServers.net
    1-866-753-FAST ext. 104
    [email protected]

needs alot of color, can bareley read it between the colors and the font size.. needs total redesign

I don't know about total re-design but I do agree it needs some color

wha... how do you get those custom submit buttons? i like it especially the top area where the info about the user is... nice how under "internal" it like decreases in size they increases... IMO the feedback should have its own area... i really can't say much because i'm not that good on design.. =P did you do the entire content management system by yourself? it looks good...
    -magz

Nothing to write on this. I do not like it at all.