Some advice please... from Colombia

Hi there! Happy weekend to all of you

I'm leaving my current host and need a new one... I have two Joomla sites, two SFM, and two Wordpress sites, six domains and currently I'm consuming aprox. 60 g. bandwidth.

So I need...

150 G. banwidth / month or more

My budget is 20-30 monthly, perhaps little more,

Please advised me, I have looked some review sites, but don't seem very reliable sinse the top sites they have there have bad reviews in forums like this one.

Ok, hope you can tell me where should I go...

Thanks!
    Eli

I'm still here

Hello Eli

Welcome to WHT, I suggest you to make a shortlist of hosts fitting your needs and then research about them instead of ask directly suggestions. There are many many reviews about almost every host here.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

It seems that most shared web hosts can host your projects. I would suggest you to pick up a few names and to compare their offers. You can also write them an email so you can test response time and to see how do they answer on email. It is also a good idea to explain what kind of support do you need.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Most shared plans fit your requirement, and I'd suggest you split your traffic (6 sites) to two shared plans.

It can provide you best service and will not exceed your budget. Good luck!