[XHTML & CSS] [Tableless] Unique Business Design for Sale

vBusiness Design

Today I present to you a complete web template and design package coded AND designed completely by hand using a blank white canvas with very few external resources. This design is 100% Unique and no direct influence has been yielded from other websites; critiques and reviews also back this claim up. This design has also been coded in W3C Compliant XHTML Transitional Standards, tested in all major browsers and has eliminated any use of Tables for layout.

What's included:

- Amazing Unique design/concept
    - Coding in Valid XHTML and CSS without the use of tables
    - Sub Pages with example content
    - Header Title Variations for each page
    - All PSD Resource files for easy customization and modification
    - All Fonts use and their respective families
    - All Icons used and their respective packs
    - Other resources such as vectors etc
    - Master Resale Rights - Sell, Resell, Distribute, whatever you wish!
    - AfteSale Support - Elaborated on further down
    - Very secure and passworded electronic delivery

What isn't included

- The name "vBux.bix" as it's owned by an external business

VIEW LIVE DEMO
    Valid XHTML 1.0
    Valid CSS 2.1

Starting Bid: $200
    BUY IT NOW: $295

Upon purchasing this design, you may request free after sales support via email such as content replacement, subtle customizations to the design and also replacement and delivery of any missing items within the package. Additionally, I can store the package for your on my secure server as long as you wish as a backup, but the package will never be opened or used again.

The design will be sold once, and only once and thereby all rights will be transferred.

Payment accepted is Paypal.
    If you are paying by Paypal eCheque, you will have to wait until the payment clears for security reasons.
    Past transaction success history is 100%.
    Last edited by Christian; 04-11-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: fixed formatting

nice design, but nothing related with my business.
    Do you have anything to offer for web hosting business ?

Nope, but I am planning to work on web hosting related designs in the future, thanks for your interest

Very nice design, any possibility to turn it to a Wordpress theme ?
    RofyHost - Affordable Shared & Reseller Hosting Since 2003
    Proud Moroccan

I don't have much experience, but I can probably give it a try for an extra small fee. However the buyer would have to BIN the template first and then I would provide that service. Let me know if you are interested, or if you have any alternate ideas.

I have now decided to offer:

FREE WORDPRESS INTEGRATION

Upon purchasing this design, you may request free after sales support via email such as content replacement, subtle customizations to the design and also replacement and delivery of any missing items within the package. Additionally, I can store the package for your on my secure server as long as you wish as a backup, but the package will never be opened or used again.

SOLD for BIN Price. Listing Closed.