Reseller Recommendations Please

Hi, All
    I'm from Turkey.
    I'm looking to register for a reseller and here are some requirements:
    -I want to use whmcs, cpanel, whm
    -able to linux
    -budget $20-$25 mth
    I'm working with resellerzooom now. But my clients say; so slow since 3-4 months. I need faster newone.
    I'm thinking innohosting or crucialp. May you give me recommendation and experiences about both of them.
    And second question:
    I have a single site in Turkey. It has; 1500-2000 visitors/day, 10000-15000 mb bandwith/month. Is that possible working my reseller account?
    Thanx your help...

You could have that site on a reseller account, as long as it does not eat too much server resorces (CPU/Ram)

The bandwidth would not be much of an issue, you will just have to look for a host that offer more than 30gb of bandwidth per month that way if you get more hits you will be safe, you also will want to look for a host that is easy to upgrade to there next package for when you outgrow your bandwidth.

hope this helps.
    Master Reseller Accounts
    Shared Hosting
    VPS hosting
    ToastHosts.com support{at}toasthosts.com

Agree with Ben, if the cpu load isn't to high you might be able to run that on a shared server, can you tell us a bit more about the site ?

Also do you have an idea how much diskspace and transfer you will be needing for your other accounts?
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Thanx your answers.
    Single site is an education portal. 400-500 mb. , run on a shared server now, site is a joomla script. Link: www egitimkilavuzu com

For reseller account: I want 10 GB diskspace . What do you think innohosting or crucialp.
    Thanx your help again...

For Joomla i do not see an issue as long you have caching enabled and your used modules are also having cache mechanisms build in. That would lower the load and those numbers should be acceptable.

Both hosts have been discussed several times on WHT, try to do a search on them with the keyword "review". I do not have personal experience with either of them.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

I have no experience with crucialp but have been an Innohosting customer for a few months and I can recommend them. They are as friendly and professional in their business as they are here on these forums.

Thanx your reply. I'm thinking www crucialp com . Is there anybody experience about crucialp?
    Otherwise I will try innohosting.
    Thanx again..

I have heard of crucial paradigm, but never saw a review about them.
    Have you search a review of them here at and google?
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

I found a few. All of them very good. But they have experience short time. I need recommendations long time experience.

Thanx your interest..

Your sites seem fine, I'd suggest doing some searches on here and making a list and talking to a couple of hosts and see how it goes from there.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

I decided working with Crucial Paradigm. I hope, I will write my happy comments here...

I believe Crucial Paradigm is one of the biggest customers of Colo4Dallas. I have contacted Aaron few times and he's very helpful.