So, does anyone provide custom label reselling?

For example, I have a custom label website, my customers think my company name is the host, but its really your host and you handle all support and handle new customers. I earn a % of the business I sent to that custom label site. I choose prices, etc, which can be higher than yours. I'd offer low level accounts mainly.

What are typical options on this?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

http://www.resellerspanel.com , I just stumbled upon this and have no personal experience.
    If you decided to go with them share your experience here later.
    Cheers,
    Sivanandhan, P. (a.k.a. apsivam)
    My Blog Site

Quote Originally Posted by omitraffic View Post
    For example, I have a custom label website, my customers think my company name is the host, but its really your host and you handle all support and handle new customers. I earn a % of the business I sent to that custom label site. I choose prices, etc, which can be higher than yours. I'd offer low level accounts mainly.

What are typical options on this?
    Effectively what you are requesting is an affiliate program branded to your name. In which what apsivam suggested (resellerspanel) does precisely do what you are looking for.

Alternatively, if you want to be more hands on, you can also choose a hosting company which offers end user support. This means the hosting company will provide support to your clients under your brand name. Potential of a higher profit margin is greater with a reseller host offering this, and you will have more overall control on what is offered. But like I said, this is more hands on as in essence you will be a hosting company...
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by apsivam View Post
    http://www.resellerspanel.com , I just stumbled upon this and have no personal experience.
    If you decided to go with them share your experience here later.
    I'm their client since February, last year and I'm really satisfied with their services. I never wait for more then 30 minutes to answer to my tickets, also the Up Time what they guarantee is real, pages are loading fast.

Here is another vote for ResellersPanel.

Its a fantastic setup and everything is handled professionally be ResellersPanel Staff. Its a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaHost View Post
    Here is another vote for ResellersPanel.
    So you are a customer of ResellersPanel?
    Godaddy also has a reseller program providing a branded site and fixed hosting plans for resellers to offer their customers.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    So you are a customer of ResellersPanel?
    Godaddy also has a reseller program providing a branded site and fixed hosting plans for resellers to offer their customers.
    Yes, I started with there White Label Reseller Program a long while ago and then moved up to a Resellers Account before moving to a Dedicated Server. As said above, you never wait very long to have support requests answered and their uptime is great.

resellerclub would be another good choice.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    I think that would be Wild West, am I right?
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

I think Wild West only provides domain reseller accounts.

EDIT: OK they provide other services based on your plan with them.
    Quality Web Hosting at its Best!
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Hosting Solutions
    www.QualityHostOnline.com - Proudly Serving Thousands of Customers Since 2001

With wild west you can sell everything under the sun actually. It's pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    I think that would be Wild West, am I right?
    You're correct. They are all gdshop
    http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/wwd_landing.asp
    http://www.wildwestdomains.com/gdshop/default.asp
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise