* [now hiring] LAMP Code Monkeys

I am Jeremy, the President of Omada Site Incorporated. I am also a programmer with 10 years of experience with LAMP (linux, ajax, mysql, php), so I will be also working with the assigned resource on a daily basis and on the line by line code development as well as acting as the project manager.

I am seeking either a qualified individual or an outsource company in Asia, such as from India to provide qualified resources to work on a project for an unspecified duration lasting no less than 1 full month of full time work.

No project management is required and the assigned resources would be working exclusively from my project management system to perform daily tasks.

Please reply to this thread with your contact information such as phone number, name and email address so I can discuss the full project details with you. Also please include the hourly rate as a standard LAMP developer with a minimum contract duration of 4 weeks and 40-50 hours per week.
    Omada Site Incorporated
    Jeremy Wilson, President & Technology Officer
    Please feel free to contact me on Instant Messenger

Please Check your PM inbox.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

We are interested. Please check our portfolio at http://bobcares.com/creatives/index.php

A little about Bobcares. Bobcares is one of the leaders in quality technical support providers in the web hosting industry. We have been in the industry for the past 9 years, with over 300 engineers working with us. We are certified ISO 9001:2000 by the American Quality Assessors (AQA). We are also in the final stage of implementing ISO 27001 ( ISMS - Information security management System). We are the developers of the open source VPS control panel (www.vtonf.com) and Hosting control panel (ikonware). As a part of giving back to the community, we have opened up our knowledge base to the public. I truly believe that, Its just because of our quality service we have gone past the 100 client mark.

Contact Details ( Live Chat 24/7)

AIM : dedsupport
    MSN : [email protected]
    YMessenger : bobcaresbobcares

Email:
    [email protected]

Phone
    Toll Free Number: 1 800 383 5193
    Blessen Cherian
    Follow me on twitter.com/blessenonly
    Over a decade plus in the Hosting Industry

Jeremy,

Sent you details via PM.
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android

Jeremy,

I'm a freelance php mysql programmer with 5+ yrs of exp , checkout my online portfolio linked in my signature to know more abt my skill-sets , projects , client references & contact details.

I charge $25/hr , but open to flat-fee or per-project basis as well.

Pls do feel free to contact me for further details.

Thanks.