Lightbulb SeeksAdmin Sale - Linux, Windows, VPS Administration & Security | Outsourced Support

We have expanded the size of our team here at SeeksAdmin and to celebrate we’re offering incredible specials across our entire line of services for this Spring Season.

Take advantage of them now though, these deals expire once this post is no longer a sticky. This offer is exclusive to WebHostingTalk. Once the special is done prices will revert back to the regular pricing shown below grayed out.

##### Contacting Sales #####

Please note we will be monitoring this thread; however, the methods listed below will elicit a much faster response to your questions from our sales team.

Email: [email protected]
    Chat: Live Chat On Our Site
    Phone: 877.397-SEEK (7335)

##### References #####

Here is a list of some of the testimonials/reviews of our service provided by our valued clients. You may review them here:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

##### Server Administration #####

Short N Sweet... Seeking an Admin? We ARE right here! Our team specializes in Linux Administration, Windows Administration, and we now also have a line of services that will greatly benefit VPS server owners. If one of our monthly plans do not fit your needs, contact us. We do offer custom and/or one time work.

Linux Server Administration - Starting @ $20/Month .:. Order Now .:.
    • Most Unix Distributions Supported
    • cPanel, DirectAdmin, and Other (Plesk, Webmin, HSphere, Ensim, VHCS, ISPconfig, NO CP & more...) Supported
    • Unlimited* Ticket-Based Access to Server Admin Team
    • Max Response Time - 1 Hour/Full Admin - 2 Hours/Base Admin

>>> View Full List Of Features Here <<<

Special Only Pricing - This pricing won't be here long. Order today!

Base Admin cPanel - $24.95/Month - $20/Month + $10 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT495
    Base Admin DirectAdmin - $34.95/Month - $30/Month + $10 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT495
    Base Admin Other Server - $49.50/Month - $40/Month + $10 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT950

>>> *Another Special: The setup fees are being credited back as a rebate off your second month's invoice. <<<

Full Admin cPanel - $54.95/Month - $50/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT495
    Full Admin DirectAdmin - $69.95/Month - $60/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT995
    Full Admin Other Server - $94.95/Month - $90/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT495

Windows Server Administration - Starting @ $100/Month .:. Order Now .:.
    • Most Windows Distributions Supported
    • Plesk, Helm, and Other (NO CP & more...) Supported
    • Max Response Time - 2 Hours

WinAdmin Plesk - $109.95/Month - $100/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT995
    WinAdmin Helm - $159.95/Month - $150/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT995
    WinAdmin Other/NonCP - $209.95/Month - $200/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT995

>>> *Just As Before: The setup fees are being credited back as a rebate off your second month's invoice. <<<

Linux VPS Administration - Starting @ $15/Month .:. Order Now .:.

Our new service line - a modified version of our Base/Full offerings. These plans make it very affordable for your individual server owner to get server administration for their VPS servers that can be very tricky. Also quite valuable to those that need an affordable way to manage the VPS node and all the servers on the node.
    • Most Unix Distributions Supported
    • cPanel, DirectAdmin, and Other (Plesk, Webmin, HSphere, Ensim, VHCS, ISPconfig, NO CP & more...) Supported
    • Max Response Time - 2 Hours

IndiVPS cPanel - $17.95/Month - $15/Month + $5 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT295
    IndiVPS DirectAdmin - $19.95/Month - $17/Month + $5 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT295
    IndiVPS Other/NonCP - $24.95/Month - $22/Month + $5 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT295

>>> *Just As Before: The setup fees are being credited back as a rebate off your second month's invoice. <<<

NodeVPS up to 5 VPS - $150/Month - $145/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT500
    NodeVPS up to 10 VPS - $200/Month - $195/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT500
    NodeVPS up to 15 VPS - $250/Month - $245/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT500
    NodeVPS up to 20 VPS - $300/Month - $395/Month + $25 Setup Fee* Promo Code: WHT500

##### Outsourced Support services #####

SeeksAdmin provides technical support services to internet based companies that have a need to outsource their end-user support departments. We specialize in providing superior support to web hosting companies, internet service providers, software developers, and many other specific fields.

Monthly - Helpdesk/Ticket Based Email Support .:. Order Now .:.

We're taking 30% off the first month of service on all commitment levels. Promo Code: WHT30OFF

Dedicated Staff .:. Order Now .:.

One Level 3 System Admin ( 8 Hour Shift / 6 Days ) - $1200/Month - $1050/Month
    One Level 2 System Admin ( 8 Hour Shift / 6 Days ) - $800/Month - $750/Month
    Jr. Support Team - Two Level 2&3 Sys Admins ( 24/7 ) - $3800/Month - $3500/Month
    Sr. Support Team - Four Level 3 Sys Admins ( 24/7 ) - $4500/Month - $4050/Month

##### Server Security Services #####

With the growth of the internet also came the growth of hacking. It has increased so much so that according to Zone-H there are over 2,500 recorded hacks each day. Some people may be surprised by this figure, others wont be. In my opinion that is not the surprising fact, the shocking fact is that the number of reported hacks is growing by 40% each year!!! Are the hackers getting smarter?

So what can you do? Well keep everything up to date, and use a decent password? It will not ensure that you are 100% secure; however, it will go a long way to stopping you being hacked.

SeeksAdmin is concentrating on security and we are trying to raise awareness in security and how to keep your system secure. In accordance with this we are offering a FREE remote scan and a $5 local scan.

Remote Scan .:. Order Now .:.
    The remote scan, gives a basic overview of system security as it is limited with the method of checks it uses. This scan checks the open ports and the services running on them to make sure that everything is up to date. From this we can make suggestions on what software needs to be secured.

Local Scan .:. Order Now .:.
    With the local scan we will scan your system more comprehensively. With this method of checking you will get a more accurate idea of how secure your system is. This scan includes some of the following things, RKhunter & Chkrootkit scans, binary checks, partition checks, version checks, user checks and more. This method of checking, will allow us to give you the best advise available about your system security and stability.

After these scans you will receive the security holes in your system and we will recommend a few things you can do to help secure your system. We also have free security consultation so if you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

One Time Security Packages .:. Order Now .:.

Silver Server Security - $28.95 - $20 One time Promo Code: WHT895
    Gold Server Security - $48.95 - $40 One time Promo Code: WHT895
    Ultimate Server Security - $68.95 - $60 One time Promo Code: WHT895
    Proactive Security - $29.95/Month - $21/Month + $40 Setup Promo Code: WHT895

##### Additional Services #####

911 Security Services .:. Order Now .:.

SeeksAdmin provides immediate high priority service to clients that have an immediate need for assistance with problems that may arise. This service is useful for critical emergencies or in instances where a speedy resolution is desired.

911 Emergency Email Support - $30/Hour - $25/Hour
    911 Emergency Phone Support - $45/Hour - $40/Hour

>>> Read More Here <<<

Flash Tutorials/Demos .:. Read More .:.

SeeksAdmin is providing additional discounts on its services to those that purchase DemoWolf flash demos/tutorials from us.
    • Save 10% Off The Demos
    • Get 5% Rebate Back In SeeksAdmin Credit/Coupon
    • Get Free Local/Remote Vital Security Scan
    • Combinable With Discounts Offered By DemoWolf

>>> Read More Here <<<

Specially Priced Kayako Support Licenses .:. Contact Sales .:.

Are you a SeeksAdmin monthly admin client? If so, you qualify for a heavily discounted monthly price on leased Kayako products. We are an authorized Kayako Reseller and providing great deals!

Kayako Product - Regular $$$ - SA Mthly Client $$$ - SA Regular $$$
    SupportSuite - $39.95/Mth - $30/Mth - $32.95/Mth
    eSupport - $29.95/Mth - $21/Mth - $23.95/Mth
    LiveResponse - $29.95/Mth - $21/Mth - $23.95/Mth

Contact sales to learn more about our Kayako License pricing. Transfer your license to us today! These prices will not be available for long and are the BEST you will find. Order at this price and you stay locked in as long as you're an SA client. Cancel your SA service and you'll shift to the Regulary SA $$$.

Once again contact [email protected] with any questions and we'll sort them for you right away.

We look forward to making you another valued SeeksAdmin Client. By the way, check out our new affiliate program which is paying out bundles for referrals.
    Last edited by bear; 05-19-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

<<< Reserving space for further clarification of offer, f.a.q., updated offer, etc... >>

Can you please explain to me how your Node VPS support plans work, and what VPS technologies you support?
    South African Web Hosting - http://www.SoftDux.co.za || SA WebHostingTalk - http://www.webhostingtalk.co.za

Arrow Certainly. SeeksAdmin NodeVPS - Great for owners of dedi servers used for vps.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftDux View Post
    Can you please explain to me how your Node VPS support plans work, and what VPS technologies you support?
    Our NodeVPS support option is ideal for the VPS owner that would like support for their main server node as well as all the individual VPS servers on the machine. Before this would require one of our admin plans for each server, but we have created this option to bundle the support and make it slightly more affordable to have management for your entire server.

The only limitation to this plan is that the support is provided only to the server owner. It cannot be used to resell to individual "end-user" VPS clients, which would require the IndiVPS plan (bulk discounts available.)

As far as VPS technologies, we support OpenVZ, Xen, Virtuozzo, and built in virtulization.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact [email protected]. Responses will be faster there.

Kind Regards.

aah ok. So for my VPS clients I'd need to get / sell IndiVPS - how does that work, do I purchase one plan per VPS? And then do you offer them the support directly?
    South African Web Hosting - http://www.SoftDux.co.za || SA WebHostingTalk - http://www.webhostingtalk.co.za

Arrow IndiVPS - Perfect for the individual / End-User VPS Server Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftDux View Post
    aah ok. So for my VPS clients I'd need to get / sell IndiVPS - how does that work, do I purchase one plan per VPS? And then do you offer them the support directly?
    Yes, IndiVPS is what you want. And yes support is provided directly do the end user. It is one plan per VPS.

Kind Regards.

* Stop Look Go, Seeksadmin are Nice, pleasing, should be promoted

Hi All,
    Iam a client of seeksadmin for a couple of months now.

I would say the quality of service iam getting can be said in 3 lines.

1). Polite, to the point, very professional.

2). Staff knows what a cPanel based client needs to be fixed or tweaked for bringing best performance, no wastage of time with Stupid reply a server admin can give to get more time attending others.

3). Never waited for more than 10 or max 30 mins for a reply with the solution even on ODD hours. I live in a different Timezone.

I won't refrain from saying, I was a spoiled dedicated server user at someplace, been with fully managed server uptil now in last 6 yrs of my existance in the industry. Need to grow, but needed a hand to keep my network working 24x7x365....

Seeksadmin has proved themselves in a month or so itself, there are companies who claim to be the preffered server management company but how you please your customer is one big thing, if you YELL on them from the start, you prove yourself as clowns, or ....(can't say what).

Been in the hosting world for 6+ yrs now. and don't need basic support mostly, so they did answered many of the complex questions with solutions implemented when i was expecting a routine time killing reply, Impressed and satisfied.

Iam moving a couple of more servers from TP to softlayer in coming months and will have Seeksadmin manage them for sure.

TRIS, the owner of Seeksadmin, replies warmly, attends if you need assistance, and Iam sure that he's one of the guys who would be featured on many hosting industry review sites in coming days/months/years. Yups he would need to maintain the quality, but with the knowledge and the Zeal it would not be a difficult task for him to GROW.....

Seeksadmin staff like Asif, Steve, mitul, robert are a few backbones i can recall of, all seems to be interested in keeping it as short as possible to bring your smile back.

If any WHT staff needs me to verify my account with them or anything please drop me a mail, i don't mind proving my existence, but i don't visit WHT on regular basis.

Thanks,
    K.manu

Wink Thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by xeonfan View Post
    1). Polite, to the point, very professional.
    Glad to see you're a satisfied client. We look forward to continue to support you and your admin needs.

Kind Regards.

Where in NY are you located? How many people/staff on your company, and are they also located in NY?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave View Post
    Where in NY are you located? How many people/staff on your company, and are they also located in NY?
    I myself am in Nassau County, Long Island where we're looking to setup our new home base for SeeksAdmin. Our team is comprised of nearly 30 individuals.

Is there a some type of discount or sliding scale for multiple servers?

Today was my first day with SA and I was very impressed!

With IndiVPS, how do you handle my clients' support email? do I have to have kayako or other support system installed? Please let me know. I'm just not sure about that part.

Also, you offer support for OpenVZ... I used HyperVM to manage them? is that going to be a problem? Please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by EnggWeb View Post
    With IndiVPS, how do you handle my clients' support email? do I have to have kayako or other support system installed? Please let me know. I'm just not sure about that part.
    The IndiVPS plan is not an outsource support option. Support is provided directly from our helpdesk for each individual VPS server signed up for the plan. If you're looking for white label support under your own brand, you'd need to bundle the IndiVPS plan with an Outsourced Support ticket plan (monthly or prepaid.)

Quote Originally Posted by EnggWeb View Post
    Also, you offer support for OpenVZ... I used HyperVM to manage them? is that going to be a problem? Please let me know!
    We certainly do. Have plenty of customes using OpenVZ with HyperVM.

Quote Originally Posted by urljet View Post
    Is there a some type of discount or sliding scale for multiple servers?

Today was my first day with SA and I was very impressed!
    Sorry about the delayed response here in the post for others, as I believe URLJet was sorted via the helpdesk.

We do offer bulk server discounts. Contact sales -at- seeksadmin.com for more info.

Offer has been made even better!

Check it out:
    http://www.seeksadmin.com/special.html

Just signed up today. They seemed very nice and courteous unlike my last admin who yelled a lot. Steven was also helpful too in the live support. Answered all my questions and that's what prompted me to buy it.

Thanks guys, keep it up
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.

Hi,

I don't know what happened with SeeksAdmin,but since many hours nobody responds.
    I submitted tickets to sales,support,tried live chat and sent a mail.
    Nobody is responding,i also needed someone else to solve my server problem.
    They also told they fixed my server problems before,but after one hor i had the same problems....
    Come on SeeksAdmin,where is your service???

Rimo

Rimo:

We're awaiting your response to your ticket. I replied letting you know what was going on with your security ticket. As far as your sales chat & emails, I do apologize about those; however, they came in at 3/4AM EST - when we have limited sales coverage.

Steve,

I don't want to go on with this issue on WHT.
    I replied your ticket 2 hours after you sent it.
    Till now i am still waiting for a reply.
    The only thing i can see is: delete my account and i will go for a more professional service.
    You really have an issue with your staff availability,but that can't be my problem as a customer.

Rimo

^^I've been with SeeksAdmin for a long long time, and I havn't had any problems like that They're always quick to answer and fix any problems. Maybe it was just a one time delay or something. I wouldn't leave them though, if I were you. You probably won't regret it if you give them another chance.

I apologise for the late post but here is a special for the 4th of july weekend.

Anyone referencing this post over the weekend (including monday) will recieve a staggering 50% off any package!!!!!

Yes you read it correctly a whooping 50% off!!
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Quote Originally Posted by TR Seeks View Post
    I apologise for the late post but here is a special for the 4th of july weekend.

Anyone referencing this post over the weekend (including monday) will recieve a staggering 50% off any package!!!!!

Yes you read it correctly a whooping 50% off!!
    Is this applicable to OpenVZ/Hypervm servers?

I must say the past two months with Seeks Admin was fantastic! I have learned so much from these people and thanks to them, I finally now have all my issues solved. They are prompt and professional and I do recommend them in every way possible. Well worth the $20!
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.