Thread: Blogging

Blogging

Hi,

Do you you guys blog for money. I know many people who do this and earn good money. And how do you get traffic on your blogs? Do you use social networks or traditional forms of marketing, such as advertising and link exchange?
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

If the articles you write are quality ones, and you stay consistent with your level of quality you will find that you will easily get dugg/slashdotted and so on. It also depends who you are targeting and what you are writing about really, but advertisers will generally want to place their banners on your site when it becomes well-known for some decent cash; a guy I know earns about 1200$ out of his blog monthly, but it took him 3+ months to become well known and a few more months to start putting ads on the site.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by cristibighea View Post
    If the articles you write are quality ones, and you stay consistent with your level of quality you will find that you will easily get dugg/slashdotted and so on. It also depends who you are targeting and what you are writing about really, but advertisers will generally want to place their banners on your site when it becomes well-known for some decent cash; a guy I know earns about 1200$ out of his blog monthly, but it took him 3+ months to become well known and a few more months to start putting ads on the site.
    Content and Target what it matters. Quality content always brings a lot of traffic and money

Do you mind posting his url, or privmsg me it? I'd like to check it out, thx

Quote Originally Posted by cristibighea View Post
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Social networking (StumbleUpon, Digg, Twitter, BloggingZoom).

Writing quality comments on other blogs (I have my reader set to check feeds every five minutes, so I'm often the first person to comment, even on a popular blog).

I get a lot of traffic from Google and other search engines.

Occasionally, if I write something of truly excellent quality, I'll send out an email to a few bloggers and if I'm lucky they will post a quick link to the article on their own blog.

Guest blogging. I've guest blogged across a range of blogs, including in front of 10,000 readers at JohnChow.com, and it's been by far the most rewarding way of receiving visitors.

I thing keyword or content is the main thing to create traffic for your blog,so bijju make keyword as like what you add in the description and bookmark your blog to bookmarking site,do forum post and also submit blog url in the directories.

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    Hi,

Do you you guys blog for money. I know many people who do this and earn good money. And how do you get traffic on your blogs? Do you use social networks or traditional forms of marketing, such as advertising and link exchange?

you should use any marketing opportunity you can find .
    Traffic buy it but be aware it might not be from where you want it. So youl wanna target your ads to the traffic .
    But make sure your roi is worth it.
    Be original write your own content.
    and yes it takes awhile be patient most succssfull ones work at it 10-20 hours a day marketing ppc campaigns, some of them dont work so hard and make it big.
    luck of the draw .
    But theirs no secret to life you get out what you put in.
    Dam i should write this stuff down somewhere