Cirtex going down the drains..... bad uptime

For the last few days as well as for the last few months their Ducky server has been the pits. Its rarely up when I go to check my site and down right now as I speak and nobody on LiveChat..Hmmm wierd.....
    I dont want to hear "You get what you pay for blah blah.." Move on...No server should be down this much, even if ran by a kiddy host! I was able to accept some downtime but jeesh...Enough is enough..
    Might be time to move back to my own servers.

Cirtex..Wake up and fix your server.

Couldn't you ask to be switched to another server? I'm not saying it's your fault that that server has had so many problems; but personally if I started having problems like that I wouldn't wait a few months to ask; I'd give it at most a couple of weeks.

Either way, hope things start to look up for you!

If this was one of my more important domains I would ask but with it becoming more important is starting to get me itchy with drops of downtime lately. I could ask to be moved but I think I am just going to go dedicated as I needed to be looking to do weeks ago.

Hi DavidL

I am investigating this for you and please do PM me your ticket ID so I can make sure this get's taken care of. I think the main reason can be due to a specific customer on the server "Ducky" causing issues or affecting the overall performance of the server.

Our goal is to ensure quality hosting and service and this definitely will be looked into and resolved.

Feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to credit/refund for the month or migrate ya over.

Cheers

Just got an update from admin and it seems like main reason is the server you're located on have been the target of random DDOS Attacks recently and even after blocking the attackers, new one comes in at another random time and we've been working to fight it. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Leave now and don't look back.

The monthly problems I had on the 'Crabby' server were ridiculous. The support staff weren't very helpful either. I grew tired of the 2KB per sec downloads from my site, downloading a sql backup of 20 MB took forever.

Hi

Server Crabby had a few issues in the past but the issue has been resolved and it has been very stable ever since. I'm sorry you had issues on the particular server.

Feel free to contact me if you have issues with us if you decide to join us in the future again.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by deffy View Post
    Leave now and don't look back.

The monthly problems I had on the 'Crabby' server were ridiculous. The support staff weren't very helpful either. I grew tired of the 2KB per sec downloads from my site, downloading a sql backup of 20 MB took forever.