Looking for Summer Internship

Greetings!

I'm a 19 year old college Freshman (soon to be Sophmore) and am currently majoring in Information Technology at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

As this year has been drawing to an end, I have been looking around for work that actually applies to my interests as well as my major. I figured that I'd post here because I've been a WHT for quite some time, and would enjoy working for any internet business. Here are some quick facts about me:

- Born and raised in the great state of New Jersey
    - Obviously fluent in English, and I do my best to use proper grammar
    - Have over 5 years of website experience
    - Currently run my own online business on my spare time
    - I'm a hard working and intelligent (I like to tell myself ) individual
    - I have multiple strengths be it in server administration, website design or even coding (PHP and MySQL)

My resume has the rest of my information, as it also goes into much more depth.

What I'm looking for in a job? I'll be free from the middle of May until the middle of August. I'm also looking to work as much as possible. I can work remotely or I can work in two different locations: Albany NY or Trenton NJ.

Sadly I'm not looking for a commission based payment, rather an hourly rate from $10 - $15 an hour.

Please respond here or shoot me an email at phillb2 AT rpi DOT edu and I will send you my resume.

Thank you for your time.

So your looking for a summer job, not an internship.

I guess you could call it that if you wish; however, internships are not always non-paying (if that's what you're judging it on).