Warp-Factor Shut Down?

Does anyone know what happened to Warp-Factor Technologies?

Their site, as well as mine which was hosted on it, is down and hasn't returned for a few days. I tried to call their number and it seems disconnected.

Their site is warp-factor.net

If anyone knows anything, that would be great,

Have you tried giving their 'admin' a call?

John Morris ([email protected])

Warp-Factor Technologies
    13839 NW 260th Street
    High Springs, FL 32643
    US

Hope everything turns out alright, be sure to keep us updated.

Good luck1

what's up with warp-factor.net?

My websites at warp-factor.net have been down for a few days (5 days maybe?) now as well. Not sure what's going on.

The support/help email addresses will bounce because warp-factor.net is down as well.

-sorry. replied to wrong post.
    Last edited by holepuncher; 04-09-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: replied to wrong post

Yes the site is still down. Hope you guys can get in touch with them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ospring87 View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Warp-Factor Technologies?

Their site, as well as mine which was hosted on it, is down and hasn't returned for a few days. I tried to call their number and it seems disconnected.

Their site is warp-factor.net

If anyone knows anything, that would be great,
    My websites at warp-factor.net have been down for a few days (5 days maybe?) now as well. Not sure what's going on.

The support/help email addresses will bounce because warp-factor.net is down as well.

I've tried to call and email as well and both seem to be down.

I'm somewhat thinking they won't be coming back...

Yes, I doubt they will. Its been down too many days now. Feel sorry for all their customers.
    Last edited by QualityHost; 04-12-2008 at 05:29 PM.

I also tried this number today. No answer.
    john morris' cell: <<snipped>>

Anyone find out what's going on?
    Last edited by Justin; 04-15-2008 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Removed private information

I'm not suggesting they'll be any help, but you MIGHT consider trying the ip space owner directly to see if they can provide assistance. Maybe they'll kick things into high gear? The ipspace registered to the nameservers belongs to jaguar pc
    Code:
    OrgName:    Jaguar Technologies LLC 
    OrgID:      JTL-8
    Address:    4201 SW Freeway suite#216
    City:       Houston
    StateProv:  TX
    PostalCode: 77027

NetRange:   69.73.128.0 - 69.73.191.255 
    CIDR:       69.73.128.0/18 
    NetName:    JAGUAR-TECHNOLOGIES-NOC
    NetHandle:  NET-69-73-128-0-1
    Parent:     NET-69-0-0-0-0
    NetType:    Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NS.NOCDIRECT.COM
    NameServer: NS2.NOCDIRECT.COM
    Comment:    NOCDIRECT
    RegDate:    2003-11-05
    Updated:    2005-04-15

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE370-ARIN
    RAbuseName:   Abuse 
    RAbusePhone:  +1-713-960-1502
    RAbuseEmail:  removed

OrgTechHandle: GL538-ARIN
    OrgTechName:   Landis, Greg 
    OrgTechPhone:  +1-832-279-5529
    OrgTechEmail:  removed

Sorry to hear this Do you have backups of your sites etc?

Any affected sites can contact me directly and maybe we can assist you with proper verification

I have put the vps back online for a period of 72 hours, after that time all information will be lost. Please login and download proper backups of your accounts.

That's actually really nice of JaguarPC, as it shouldn't be there responsibillity to do that, I would consider myself lucky in your case!

Quote Originally Posted by BetaOrange View Post
    That's actually really nice of JaguarPC, as it shouldn't be there responsibillity to do that, I would consider myself lucky in your case!
    We don't want anyone loosing their hard work, so we try to help anyway we can with proper verification and methods to assist folks that we can

Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Nick View Post
    I have put the vps back online for a period of 72 hours, after that time all information will be lost. Please login and download proper backups of your accounts.
    Yes i think that is excellent service from Jag. Something I do not think many other large hosts would have done.

Nick, that's very nice of you. So Warp Factor didn't pay their bill and failed to mention this to their active clients?!?

Quote Originally Posted by jbwebhosting View Post
    Nick, that's very nice of you. So Warp Factor didn't pay their bill and failed to mention this to their active clients?!?
    I can just picture this 'notification' email:
    Dear (former) clients,
    We at Warp Factor have found it necessary to take your money and run.

While we know this will come as a shock (really?) to many of you, we feel it is in our best interests to leave you stranded while we take the only boat out of here.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, and for the insufferable downtime you must endure because of our own ignorance and selfishness.

have a good day,

Warp Factor Hosting
    Sorry, was just too good to pass up.

/me goes back to lurking

LOL

I just couldn't believe it! And it's only a VPS bill at that... Kudos to JaguarPC for taking care of this mess.

Good on JagurarPC , good on you.

I just hope everyone gets all their files... Jag isnt about taking peoples stuff I will do anything to help anybody that needs it (Within Reason), Greg would expect nothing less of me.

Thanks Jag-Nick. I tried to log in via FTP (using my domain as my host address), but I can't connect. I am guessing the dns is not pointing to the server where my files are located. How can I access my files? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by holepuncher View Post
    Thanks Jag-Nick. I tried to log in via FTP (using my domain as my host address), but I can't connect. I am guessing the dns is not pointing to the server where my files are located. How can I access my files? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Shoot me an email nick @

@Jag-Nick I applaud you; well done mate!

Hi, I have recently found this site by searching for warp-factor, i saw it up, but as soon as i tryed to login, it went back down, I realy need that info. And then I found this site, any help would be greatly apprediated.

Also, any info of who ownes the actual domains, I have made the mistake of buying my domain through his site, and now cant get a hold of him or my domain.

Quote Originally Posted by smartelf View Post
    Hi, I have recently found this site by searching for warp-factor, i saw it up, but as soon as i tryed to login, it went back down, I realy need that info. And then I found this site, any help would be greatly apprediated.

Also, any info of who ownes the actual domains, I have made the mistake of buying my domain through his site, and now cant get a hold of him or my domain.
    See who is the registrar of your domain and go through them.

(Good luck! )

Quote Originally Posted by smartelf View Post

Seems the server took a small blunder after I enabled it, Ill get someone from support to fix it, should be up in a jiffy

Just FYI everything is working again