Using VPS's to make shell reseller?

Is it possible to purchase a VPS, add MANY ips, to reverse DNS, and a cpanel, to make a shell reseller effect? Using the ips as vhosts, cpanel to setup other shell accounts etc?

Also, does anyone know of a provider who sells many cheap IPs with VPS's?

Yes, what you have stated will work.

Sorry, I do not know of any vps providers that offer many ips for cheap.
    Brandon | brandon[at]blazinhosting.com
    www.blazinhosting.com
    Get a chatroom for your site today!

Also, does anyone know of a provider who sells many cheap IPs with VPS's?
    As rule it is $1-2 per month per IP. What price is cheap for you personaly?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

yeah my point, most hosts charge a minimal amount for extra IPs. Now whether or not they would be willing to give you the quantities you need may be another issue.

What about dedicated servers? For me, cheap would be around 50 cents, to a dollar per IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    yeah my point, most hosts charge a minimal amount for extra IPs. Now whether or not they would be willing to give you the quantities you need may be another issue.
    As long as you can provide a valid reason for them, it shouldn't be an issue.

Speaking of cheap IPs remind me of Nocster (not exactly VPS provider, a cheap dedicated server instead) whereby you get the whole class C block at $100/mo only. That is if you are able to justify the IPs.

Check it out:
    http://www.nocster.net/closeout.shtml

Cheers.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup