Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Online credit card processing for Non-US Merchants

Hi,

First of all i must tell you this forum helps me a lot before taking a wrong decision with processors like instabill.

This is my case:
    I run an online gifts and flowers company in Argentina since 1999. We have customers round the world, so since 2006 we are using Paypal to process credit card payments. I am very happy with Paypal, everything is ok, but the problem is, some customers complaint about having to open a paypal account to pay me or when they forget their password its very difficult to pay me. So for that i was researching at the web and found some processors to have an alternative to Paypal.
    Can you help me choose one? I need a trusty one with a simple payment process.

1.- AlertPay: By now Its seems to be the same as Paypal. they do not ask my customers to open an account but they limit them for paying not much than USD 100/Month. Moreover, i can withdraw the money to my US or French Bank Account. Even the fees are great.

2.- Moneybookers: The fees are high and their payment process seems to be not middle-user-friendly.

3.- GSPAY.com: They run a company with a merchant account in Latvia... Can anyone tell me if they have something in common with instabill.com?

4.- PayPay.com: Fees seems to be high... Anyone nows if they are a good company?

5.- Multicards: Fees seem to be good... but i do not want to pay an start up fee without knowing how good they are. Anyone can tell me more about them?

6.- Neteller: I think they do not open to much merchant accounts.. Any suggestiong about them?

7.- Google Checkout: I am not a US citizen. Even when paypal accepts my like a US account, because i have offices in US, i dont know if google will have the same police.

8.- PaySimple.com: I asked for an account, but nobody contacted me.

9.- AnyPay.com: Fees are good, but i don't know anything about them. Can you please tell me if this is not a scam?

10.- PPPAy.com: Don't know how they are, and you?

11.- INTABILL.com (The australians): The flat fee is higger to me, and there is a confusion with Instabill.com... Are they the same?

12.- Cyberbit.com: Flat Fee is higger to me because of ARS/EURO conversion. How good they are??

13.- CtoPay.com: They are form Hong Kong. Any suggestion?

14.- *******.com: They are form Hong Kong. Any suggestion?

15.- eMerchantPay.com: Any suggestion?

I was also looking for my own Merchant Account,How good they are:

1.- Tri-Hub.com (From Philippines)
    2.- Stradafee.com (I am also confused because they have an Argentina phone number taking "international calls"?)
    3.- merchantaccountproviders.com
    4.- IConnectBiz (From Philippines)

Well, excuse me if this message is too long, but i don't know how to proceed. I don't want to be scammed.
    My search is simple: I want a processor that when my customer will pay just ask for their personal info and credit card number (not want to open an account). The fees should be reasonable. I want to take orders in USD and EUROs and withdraw money to my US Bank account (If i could send EUROs to my french account that will be marvelous!)

What do you suggest i must do?? Take a third-party service?? Which one? or try to get my own merchant account?? Whith whom? How?

Thanks in advance for all the info you can send me.

CDMENCHO22

paypay is so good, but have to be careful with chargeback, they charge fee, and like to disable account.

and it's like an ewallet, or money transfer than a credit card processor

I believe PayPal let's you pay without having to open an account, does't it?

I don't like their rates though...

Anyway if you have an US presence it' might be easy to get your own merchant account. This will let you process your customers payments directly and save some money by cutting off the middle-man.

Sorry I can't comment on the other providers you mentioned as I don't know them.

You might check out the PayPal requirement - I know that it used to be based on the merchant location but that might have changed.

Some merchant account providers will support you if you have a United States bank account - you might even be able to see if that bank will give you a merchant account. (Although I do not recommend this, mainly because the banks are not in that type of business and if you have a large number of chargebacks, the bank might also suspend your bank account.)

If you are doing a large volume every month, you might also consider piping transactions through one provider and then switch the next week to another. Of course this might be a bit difficult if you do not do the programming, but it might help.

Thanks all for answering.
    Even when i have a US Bank account as a foreigner I could not get a merchant account in USA because i do not live there.
    Thats why i am looking for third party solutions like Paypal.

My chargeback is only 0.0001%, this is not my problem. The problem is Paypal Accounts optional (at payment) is only available to a few countrys not all, so my customers complaint about having to open an account with PP.

Can anyone tell me if there is a REAL alternative to PP. Anyone knows if i could get a merchant account even when i do not live in USA and do not have a SSN?

Thanks

CDMENCHO

Hi there,
    Since you are squarely in low risk processing (not pharma, adult etc.) I would rabidly avoid ANY of the processors that handle high risk customers because you don't want to go down with them. People use guys like Instabill and GSPAY mainly because the nature of their business gives them little choice. I'd suggest you consider something like 2checkout.
    IntegralPay | accept credit cards and other payment methods
    US, EU & offshore incorporations and bank accounts

paypay is so good, but have to be careful with chargeback, they charge fee, and like to disable account.
    but if you do everything legal and have the evidence that you provided the service or delivered goods, they simply close the case without any problems.

7.- Google Checkout: I am not a US citizen. Even when paypal accepts my like a US account, because i have offices in US, i dont know if google will have the same police.
    You need to be US or UK citizen to open the seller/merchant account.

2.- Moneybookers: The fees are high and their payment process seems to be not middle-user-friendly.
    My personal opinions is: I don't trust them.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant View Post
    Some merchant account providers will support you if you have a United States bank account
    Such as.....

Thanks, you seem to be the man on this stuff..

!!

Quote Originally Posted by jalami View Post
    Hi there,
    Since you are squarely in low risk processing (not pharma, adult etc.) I would rabidly avoid ANY of the processors that handle high risk customers because you don't want to go down with them. People use guys like Instabill and GSPAY mainly because the nature of their business gives them little choice. I'd suggest you consider something like 2checkout.
    YOU CANT USE 2CHECKOUT BECAUSE THEY NEED YOU TO INFORM THE SHIPPING ADRESS AND THE SHIPMENT COMPANY , THEY REQUIRED THAT SELLER SEND THE PRODUCT NECESARILY VIA DHL,FEDEX,ETC.
    Working Hard
    Learnings from Forum
    & Experiencing myself

Quote Originally Posted by cdmencho22 View Post
    Hi,

I thought their pretty cheap coz they charge 3.5% + 0.29 from each order but their customer support is TERRIBLE, they take ages to reply support tickets some times more than a week and thats really horrible

i think *******.biz is correct url they are spending a lot on advertising and they are not completely started yet but i think they are ok for US customers only

are u guys crazy? these guys took my money and others as well. they are going down!! your money is what is keeping them afloat. The two guys that was running ******* has left the company. Most merchant have followed them to a new company called CrsytalPay. No one else in iPay knows what they are bloody doing

Do you mean Winsern and Pengger? Do you mean this two rip-off extra masters? They steal many bucks from my pocket.

Winsern and Peng got fired from iPay if I have the right information as they made several "side deals" behind the 3rd partner.

Guan is running iPay solely now.
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

Ah, Winsern & Peng.
    What can I say about these guys? They seem to be nice guys but every solution they come up with seems a bit shady.

Once CNP/Bankard did not pay us anymore, I have not worked through them again. Seems they started Crystal Payments now, but again, not sure about these guys. Seem to have banking connections in Mauritius, Malaysia and other tiny offshore Caribean islands where they can basically do anything they like.

It's a small world after all...

Well there is alot to share all in details about them but its not enough space to do so ;x

chao

gspay.com rippers beware!!!

and by the way gspay.com gateway system totally sucks lenghty check out pages + VBV always comes up with error making the sales ratio getting down pretty fast.

gspay.com is fine for low cost transactions if you planning to make more then 50k man you better look for a good merchant.

cheers

I can help you setup a first party merchant account with good american banks and a company incorporation in USA, which is a must. Payments are in 48hours to any bank in the world, with no hold and no reserves and a wide range of cards accepted. A virtual/MOTO terminal is included and also website integration. And unlike third party accounts like Intabill etc, the system processes 100% of the time.

we are based in panama and we have being using 2checkout.com for more than 5 years.
    CCIHosting.com - Anonymous Offshore Hosting Solutions with DDoS Protection
    99.9% Uptime and 24x7 Tech Support via Live Chat, Telephone and Tickets
    Skype ccipanama

If you have offices in the U.S does that mean you have workers in the U.S ? if you do why not tell them to sign up for a direct merchant account for you ? all the processors you list besides paypal & google are for high risk merchants and have a high chance of no payout. Also since you have a paypal why not apply for the merchant solutions where you can accept credit cards directly ?
    AIM: GCORPZ INC

theer is something that called gate2shop they're doing good

There is a new payment systems directory - onlinepaysystems.info. Its a directory of on-line payments systems. There you can find information about different systems, rate them, review, comment and discuss in the forum. There is attempt to implement the best trend technologies to get the best result. The project will be always under development and we going to improve it further based as well on our own ideas as on visitors suggestions.

Is ******* realiable? Can someone please advise..what do you guys mean by money missing? do they really snip and run off with money? So how can we have a secure transaction?

Has anyone ever tried Beanstream? I'd love to hear your experiences!

Cheers,
    Julian

----
    Retrix dot com - Like Googles interface? You'll love hosting with us! from $8.71 / month

Quote Originally Posted by beany View Post
    Is ******* realiable? Can someone please advise..what do you guys mean by money missing? do they really snip and run off with money? So how can we have a secure transaction?
    Hello Beany,

They dont run off,if you would like to know more about them,I can recommend somebody whom I know from Ipay..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast