My server at Caro.Net down?

Hello,
    My server at caro.net is down. seems like the whole c class on my network. I got it from a reseller. Any body experience the same?
    ServMap.com - MapServer GIS hosting
    Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated Hosting by ServWebSolutions

correction: not the whole c class, its my isp who restrict ping request.

my server is still down
    ServMap.com - MapServer GIS hosting
    Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated Hosting by ServWebSolutions

I think it would be a smart idea to contact someone..

At this time of day, they are not answering the support phones. It is only voice mail. And if they are not loaded up then they will respond quickly. Kinda sucks when your server is down. Ours went down for two hours straight before I could get any kind of action on a reboot.

Who is your Reseller?

I did contact caro and my reseller. caro told me to get through my reseller, but no response for more than 3hrs now.

At first I thought that it was my server problem so I asked for reboot, but my reboot request (ticket) was deleted

Quote Originally Posted by servmap View Post
    I did contact caro and my reseller. caro told me to get through my reseller, but no response for more than 3hrs now.

At first I thought that it was my server problem so I asked for reboot, but my reboot request (ticket) was deleted
    Servmap,

I'm very sorry you seem to be having issues with your server. Please feel free to contact myself so I can better explain the situation your facing as it involves being the customer of a reseller. Unfortunately in this case, the first line of defense is the reseller from which the server was purchased and if they are not responding, and deleting tickets, there isn't much we can do.

Please send us the reseller from who you are a customer or your server information so we can better assess the situation and respond accordingly.
    Jason Brozena
    Total Server Solutions
    - Servers - Cloud - ECommerce Hosting
    COLO@ Colocation. Perfected. Atlanta - Dallas - Phoenix
    Weehawken - Los Angeles - Chicago - Seattle - Toronto - London - Amsterdam