Vancouver BC Canada Colo suggestions?

We have a need for a 1/4 or 1/2 rack of space somewhere in the Lower Mainland of BC, ideally in Vancouver but will consider other locations. Needs are pretty basic: 10-20RU of space, 1 20A power circuit, a single 100Mbps network drop, ~200GB of transfer. Any suggestions?

What is the market rate MRC for such a setup there? Suggestions on who to avoid are helpful too.

Thanks in advance.
    --chuck goolsbee, Prineville, Oregon, USA
    Please note: I no longer work for digital.forest in Seattle, WA, as I left them in early 2010 to pursue an amazing opportunity at an amazing datacenter project elsewhere... I do not speak for digital.forest here. However I still know they provide the best colocation in the Pacific Northwest.

I was with Peer1 back in 2001-02, not sure how they are now but they were a little pricey but easy to work with and great customer service. I know they have a big DC in vancouver.

Thanks, I'm familiar with Peer1, just looking for some alternatives and some idea of market pricing in that area.
    --chuck goolsbee, Prineville, Oregon, USA
    Please note: I no longer work for digital.forest in Seattle, WA, as I left them in early 2010 to pursue an amazing opportunity at an amazing datacenter project elsewhere... I do not speak for digital.forest here. However I still know they provide the best colocation in the Pacific Northwest.

Not sure how good they are, but NetNation has a DC in Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by JTY View Post
    Not sure how good they are, but NetNation has a DC in Vancouver.
    One of the colo customers we signed up recently told me they had been looking at NetNation before chatting with us but that NetNation's Vancouver DC is full.
    OmegaSphere - http://www.omegasphere.net/
    Vancouver co-location, Managed Services, Shared Hosting, SSL Certificates, Domain Names
    Your IT Experts - Located in beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada
    604-618-0543 - 866-618-0543 - [email protected]