Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Billing software for Cpanel And WHM?

Hi,

I currently have WHM and Cpanel.
    But What Billing software is the best for that?
    + Does anyone know what billing software Bluehost uses?

I Saw that WHMCS is available. And ClientExec or something.
    Which one is the best for it?

Regards,

Marcel Doornbos

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelDoornbos View Post
    Hi,

I currently have WHM and Cpanel.
    But What Billing software is the best for that?
    + Does anyone know what billing software Bluehost uses?

I Saw that WHMCS is available. And ClientExec or something.
    Which one is the best for it?

Regards,

Marcel Doornbos
    Both are good. It depends upon your needs and cost.

Hi,

Well currently i run WHMCS ( << removed >> ) i think WHMCS is the best by far, over WHM Auto Pilot & ClientExec..

Regards,
    Dean.
    Last edited by writespeak; 04-07-2008 at 10:31 AM.

Hey I have no experiance in using WHMCS but a lot of people have said that it is a decent peice of kit, And I may start using it in the future.

Good Luck

Joe

Thank You all, So Does anyone know which software is used by Bluehost or Hostmonster ??

Nope but it does not look like whmcs lol, it may well be costom built? maybe somone else on the forum could tell you

+1 for whmcs

What is it that you like about their billing setup?

I have used both and prefer WHMCS, however different people have different needs. Try both, look at demo's, features and reviews and make your own decision. At the end of the day you will be the one using it.
    MK Hosting - Reliable Affordable UK Hosting Since 2005
    www.mkhosting.co.uk
    Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - Dedicated Servers - VPS - Colocation - IT Services

ClientExec never worked correctly for me as I always had to go in and adjust customer invoice dates. Specifically, the PayPal subscriptions were never recorded properly. Since then I've switched to WHMCS and I am much happier. I haven't had one issue so far )
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | CloudFlare Optimized Partner
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

We use WHMCS, basically due to its easy setup without a manual, everything seems straight forward, everything you need to set up does not have any cryptic names.

You simply install, set up your packages etc, link them and set up your payment gateways.

Have had many many payments and clients without any recourse or payment issues. It does what it says on the tin... without complications.

Some other systems we have used (although i admit they may not have been set up correctly) have not been so responsive.

Hope this helps
    IT Support - Business Hosting & VOIP Solutions Scotland

Well Can WHMCS be customized completely? Because i don't like the way that a client first needs to register an account and after that he can go and buy hosting or whatever.. (that's what i heard WHMCS does)

What i like about The System Bluehost and Hostmonster use is that when you order a package, You first get the option of choosing to register a new domain or to transfer a new domain, After that you get to the Information Fields, Where you need to put your billing info and What hosting package you want, How long, What payment method.(all in 1 Page) And after that it's just pay it and you get an e-mail with all the login info for the Cpanel. And if you want to renew your account you can do that in your Control panel. So that's a System i Really like.

So if anyone knows what system that is, Please contact me

Try the demos and decide which you will use yourself. Also most softwares have trial version. You can try them before puchase.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

I use WHMCS and many others and WHMCS is by far the best.
    TM Hosting
    http://www.tmhosting.net
    DDOS Firewalled Dedicated Servers
    Offering Semi-Managed services since 2003

What is the best for it is going to be what is best for your business. Personally, I'll add that vote for WHMCS myself.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Ok I'm going to be the oddball and dodge the eggs/tomatoes/servers being thrown at my head and say you should check out Modernbill 4 don't check out 5 unless you have some time on your hands or want someone else to set it up for you. Granted it's not to bad if you have a couple days to play around with it. I do know that when I was using Clientexec I was never quite happy with it and changed to MB v4 so just my 2 cents.

Well i Looked at much different Billing systems. And Sofar ClientExec comes best into my needs. I read before in this thread that most "not-good-configured" installations of ClientExec are because they didn't install it on the right way. So that's why I'm going to order the Professional Installation from it too. So than it will be configured at the right way, and it will work correctly. So i think i'm going to use ClientExec and fully Customize it to the Template (Which still has to be made ) So that's why i choose clientexec. And if it doesn't work as i want or have issues. Than i just will get WHMCS or something All thank you for the Reply's

We switched to WHMCS from WHMAutoPilot last year and have an owned license of ModernBill (never used it). The WHMCS is by far the best. We have modified WHMCS to our needs (little php programming). Their customer support is fast and helpful

Yeah ok, But i think it would cost alot more when i want it to be customized to my needs, Since i don't know PHP coding

Indeed it would, but you would be paying less for some small changes and new features here and there compared to paying someone to make you a script from scratch. Also, for WHMCS I think LicensePal has an integration service where they change the template of WHMCS so that it fits well with your site for about 20$.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

I recommend WHMCS and I do currently use it, it is easy to configure to your needs and to integrate it into your website.
    Brandon | brandon[at]blazinhosting.com
    www.blazinhosting.com
    Get a chatroom for your site today!

If you use whmcs and have a link directly to the product from your page, you don't have to register first. It asks you if you want to register or transfer a domain.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

We have used AWBS and couldn't be any happier. I was amazed at the features before I even got it setup and I am still quite amazed with it.
    Atech St. Louis - Web Hosting - Website builder - 24/7 Support
    Dads In Distress - Dads helping Dads in Distress

i think whmcs is the best,o try accountlab
    In god we trust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast