tracking resources

hello everybody, let;s say i have a server prefer centOS and Cpanel , and started selling web hosting packages. now how to find the person or accout if someone is abusing resources like cpu or memory, say , i have packages which are oversold, and someone is taking advantage by hosting a large website , how to track him and suspend the account,
    or is there a way the control panel itself can track resources such as cpu minutes, ram usage, mysql connections etc.. , thanks for the input.

You would probably need to look at server logs; in cases where CPU/Memory issues come into play you could do top via SSH and keep an eye on it for a while to see if one user keeps popping up.

There are some really neat add-ons for cPanel; WHMXtra - http://www.whmxtra.com - is one that can assist you in keeping the "bad" stuff off your server.

If you don't feel comfortable with all of that, then you should hire someone to manage your server so all you have to do is submit a ticket with your request and let them do the detective work.

Good luck!
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

great, let me check the url, and as you said there is always second option that can be covered is managed services.

I've used WHMXtra in the past and it is a very handy tool to have. Whenever I'd manage a cPanel server I'd always get a license for it.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

You might also like to keep eyes on WHM > Server Status > CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage
    WebHosting.com.bd - Web Hosting Bangladesh
    Limited Sites Per Server | cPanel | RVSiteBuilder PRO | Rapid Support | Pay-As-You-Go Reseller
    DomainDokan.com - Domain Registration Bangladesh
    Real-time Registration | Online Control Panel | Rapid Support | Turn-key Reseller